Chapter 14: Who gave me the courage? It's Ling Zai Zai!

Wen Mi didn't pay attention to the information on the phone. After returning to the dormitory, he looked at Wen Lu who was still playing with the phone and the suitcase that hadn't moved. He couldn't help but feel a little angry.

"Xiao Lu, pack your clothes into the closet."

"Brother, help me collect it, I don't want to move."

"You should collect it yourself." Wen Mi pushed the suitcase in front of Wen Lu.

"If you don't take it away, let my mother take it for me." Wen Lu turned his back, facing Wen Mi, obviously not wanting to cooperate.

While speaking, Dai Yuanqin came in with the military uniform, and she glanced at the two brothers who were deadlocked there.

"I'll take it. Go get your brother's laundry card, and then take the military training uniform to the laundry room downstairs to wash it."

Wen Mi lowered his eyes in response, and went out with his military uniform.

Wen Mi went to the small window next to the cafeteria with the dormitory manager downstairs to find out where the card is easy to apply. Because there were many reporters and the queue was long, Wen Mi took a look and went to the end of the team silently.

Alpha and beta are basically in the line. Only a few Omegas are in the line. There is no one behind Wen Mi in a line. It is an Omega who is about the same height as him. Pulling, he looks handsome but not feminine, and there is a bit of coldness between his eyebrows and eyes when he is not smiling.

"Brother, you're so long-winded, just now you told me not to force it, it's endlessly forced by yourself, do you know that sister-in-law like this?"

"Hang up. I'm queuing up to get the card. You can help me make the bed. I didn't make it look good just now."

Wen Mi listened to Omega talking affectionately with his brother on the phone, with a hint of envy, and Omega would make his own bed and apply for the card.

"You are also an Omega, my name is Mengxi Media Freshman, and you live in Building 12, how about you?"

Wen Mi was patted on the shoulder, and then heard Meng Xi's introduction.

"I came with my brother to report. He lives in Building 7, from the Department of Photography."

"I thought you were a freshman, you are so young!" Meng Xi said in a familiar tone of envy, "It's so nice to help your brother line up. My brother knows how to supervise my work with an Alpha, and it's fierce to me."

Wen Mi smiled and he could see that Meng Xi had a good relationship with his brother.

"Does your brother have the same surname as you? My little dad and I have surnames, and my brother and my eldest dad have surnames Ling."

When Ling Wenmi thought of Ling He when he heard it, he touched the phone in his pocket and decided to take it out to take a look.

Ling Heshi returned his message!

[Wen Mi: Some wear coats. 】

When replying, Wen Mi missed his coat.

Meng Xi was very talkative, and the queue time passed quickly after talking all the time. After finishing the card, Wen Mi gave the other party two candies and left first.

Meng Xi doesn't like sweets very much, but his brother likes this brand of candies, so he stuffed the candies to his brother as soon as he went back to the dormitory.

"Where did it come from?"

"I queued to meet a new-born brother. He was very gentle. He gave it to me." Meng Xi patted his head after speaking, "I seem to have forgotten his brother's name..."