Chapter 102: Ling Zai Zai seems to be stupid

Wen Mi was awakened by the pain. The back of his neck was swollen and painful like a needle stick. Although he felt that someone was fanning him, he was still uncomfortably hot. He breathed abnormally, so hot that he felt hypoxia, he could only breathe with his mouth open, which made Wen Mi's mouth even more dry, and even his throat began to feel dry and painful, and he wanted to drink water.

"How long will it take to get to the hospital."

Wen Mi heard Wen Lu's crying voice and opened his eyes laboriously. What he saw was not Wen Lu but Ling Heshi. Alpha looked at him worriedly, a thoughtful feeling between his eyebrows.

Seeing him waking up with joy in Alpha's eyes, Wen Mi only then realized that Ling He had been holding his hand.

"I want to drink water." Wen Mi's throat was hoarse, he just wanted to say it out of discomfort, hoping that there was no water.

"Can the doctor drink water now?" Ling Heshi asked the doctor in the ambulance. Hearing the affirmative answer, Ling Heshi really took out a bottle of water.

Ling Heshi was checking out in the supermarket when the little Omega had an accident. Suddenly Wen Mi's voice disappeared on the phone. Ling Heshi heard a passer-by saying that someone had fainted. He didn't want anything from a car. When he ran over, he thought of Wen Mi. Mi said that she was thirsty and only had time to check out a bottle of water.

Ling Heshi was worried about Wen Mi along the way. He was afraid that Wen Mi who could not use the inhibitor would attract the malicious Alpha. When he ran to the milk tea shop, the ambulance had just arrived, and he saw Wen Lu in the ambulance. .

Wen Mi drank the water. The coolness of the mineral water temporarily took away some of the heat in the body, which made Wen Mi a lot clearer. He looked at the nervous Wen Lu while sitting next to Ling He.

"Xiao Lu, are you okay?" Wen Mi heard his citrus pheromone, and he was afraid that Wen Lu would be affected.

"I hit the inhibitor, it's okay." When Wen Lu sent a message to Wen Mi, he was already on the way over. When he happened to be about to arrive, he saw the scene of Wen Mi falling down and hurriedly got out of the car.

Wen Mi's condition is complicated, and the doctor in the ambulance is not afraid to give him misuse of medicine for the time being. As soon as Ling Heshi got in the car, he called and arranged for the expert to see Wen Mi.

Within a few minutes, the ambulance stopped and Wen Mi was sent to the pheromone isolation ward. Ling Heshi and Wen Lu waited outside.

"My brother will be fine, right?" Although Wen Lun has not personally seen the days when Wen Mi sees a doctor, he knows the severity of Wen Mi's glands after hearing more. He doesn't know whether this sudden fever period is a good thing or a bad thing. .

"No." Ling Heshi replied confidently, making Wen Lu subconsciously believe his words.

Wen Mi has a physical examination every month. Ling Heshi talked with the doctor several times. It is normal for Wen Mi to continue to get better and have a fever period. However, Wen Mi's situation cannot be suppressed. Their pheromone matching degree is high, and his mark is needed during the fever period.

The doctor analyzed Wen Mi's fever period for a while, and he didn't know why it suddenly became a fever period.

Wen Lu was anxious about the situation inside, and talked a lot when he was in a hurry. Ling Heshi seemed to take care of his emotions. Although he said few words, he responded. This made Wen Lu's anxious heart calm a lot.

While waiting, Meng Qing and Meng Xi came. When they saw Wen Lu, they remembered that they had forgotten to notify their parents, and hurriedly found a quiet place to call.