Chapter 4: Ways of Boss Ling to express his apologies

After Wen Mi was dizzy, he was holding the lunch box in his hand, and he was being held by Ling Heshi, and his heartbeat almost stopped in an instant.

"Sorry.

"Get out." Ling Heshi's tone was fierce, and his eyes stared at the back of Wen Mi's head with shame, even if he was reborn, he didn't push Wen Mi from him.

After listening, Wen Mi immediately stood up with the help of the table, and ran out of the office before he could even put down the lunch box. When someone stood outside the office, a sense of grievance arose.

Wen Mi had been wronged many times at home, but no one cared, so he quickly digested his emotions and went to clean the lunch box to find a chance and Ling Heshi explained that he was not intentional.

During working hours in the afternoon, Ling Heshi took Assistant Zhou to go out, and Wen Mi watched him pass by without giving him a look.

Linghe didn't come back until after get off work. Wen Mi declined the invitation of his beta colleague for dinner. He left Wanhui alone with a bag on his back. He walked through an alley on the backstreet of the company and walked to a coffee shop. In front of the shop.

People could smell the aroma of coffee before they even entered. Wen Mi pushed the door and entered. The uniformed waiter bata greeted Wen Mi.

"Table 19, is it still the old rules?"

Wen Mi nodded and walked to the single table No. 19 near the window where he often sits.

"Boss Tao is out of the shop because he has something to do. He said that if Mr. Wen comes, please try our new cakes." The waiter.

"Thank you boss for me." Wen Mi pulled a smile from the corner of his mouth, and became frustrated again when the waiter left.

Like most Omegas, Wenmi likes to eat sweets, and it is also divided into degrees. Wenmi is a sweet food control, and you can eat desserts without getting too tired. Wen Mi, who has always been thrifty, will indulge himself only in sweets.

In the first month of working at Wanhui, Wen Mi insisted on moving out of the house after receiving his salary, and had a fight with his parents. When he was unhappy, he walked to this coffee shop and happened to catch up with the opening of the coffee shop. After eating the designated chocolate cake within the specified time, you can receive a small cake every day for one month. Wen Mi succeeded in the challenge. Therefore, he also met the owner of Tao in the coffee shop, who is obviously beta but more beautiful than most Omegas.

After coming here more often, Wen Mi gradually got acquainted with the boss and became friends.

The old waiters in the store all knew Wen Mi, and they were quick to place orders for him. After a while, there were several delicate desserts in front of Wen Mi.

The dense and smooth chocolate mousse, one bite down and immediately clears all the negative emotions of Wen Mi. After a mousse is eaten, Wen Mi can already swipe her phone happily.

Someone in the university group asked if they wanted to hold a class reunion, and then a lot of people bubbled up. Gradually, the topic became crooked, and Wen Mi couldn't answer his words. So while eating dessert while playing with his mobile phone, it was dark unknowingly , The atmosphere lights in the cafe are all lit up.

There is a small chandelier above each table, and the lighting of the chandelier is like adding a filter to the dessert.

"How does the new product taste?" A gentle voice sounded, and then a glass of orange juice appeared in front of Wen Mi, and the hand holding the glass was white and tender. On the slender ring finger, the diamond shone brightly under the light.

Wen Mi looked up and saw a beautiful, familiar face.

"Boss Tao." Wen Mi recalled the taste of the new product and praised with satisfaction, "The combination of pineapple and Shanti tastes very fresh, although not very sweet, I also like it very much."

"If you like it, someone will pack one for you and take it away."

Wen Mi and Tao Cheng are very familiar with each other, and thank you very generously.

The two hadn't seen each other for some days, and chatted with each other about the latest situation, and the chat lasted for half an hour.

Ling Heshi's car was stuck near the company on the way home, and he glanced casually and saw Wen Mi sitting in the coffee shop.

The usual timid or deliberately seduce look is different. At this time, Wen Mi's eyes are bent into a beautiful arc, and the silkworm is obviously lying. The soft light illuminates Omega's face with a warm luster, which is a kind of Refreshing and beautiful.

It seems that the ordinary longan has peeled off the skin, revealing the tender, juicy and sweet flesh.

Ling Heshi unexpectedly kept his eyes on Wen Mi for a long time, and he didn't see Tao Cheng sitting opposite Wen Mi until the car started again.

In fact, at noon today, Ling He classified Wen Mi into the category of restless acting skills and bad intentions. If it weren't for Omega, which is completely unaffected by Alpha like him, it's not easy to find, and his dad likes him very much, Ling He. I am afraid that the two people's agreement to pretend to be a lover will be lifted on the spot.

But now Ling Heshi had other ideas.

After talking with the boss Tao, Wen Mi returned home with a package of desserts. After eating a lot of desserts, Wen Mi was in a good mood. At night, the group in the logistics department saw Tao Shijin's yin and yang strange and said that he would not put them in his eyes after being promoted. Wen Mi didn't take it seriously if there were not enough people waiting for dinner.

Wen Mi's good mood lasted until he went to work the next day. When he thought of seeing Ling He, Wen Mi felt restless. He sat at his desk and prayed that Ling He would not come this morning.

It's a pity that Wen Mi's prayers didn't work, and Ling He came to work on time at the company. Listening to the voices of other employees saying hello to the boss, Wen Mi clenched his fingers and listened carefully to Ling Heshi's footsteps.

One step, two steps, three steps...

Ling Heshi liked the smell of citrus. The shampoo and laundry detergent were all that smell. When Wen Mi caught the scent of citrus floating in the air, he was about to open his mouth but saw an extra lunch box on the table.

"Drink porridge."

Without waiting for Wen Mi to say anything, Ling Heshi had already walked into the office.

Huh? Not angry anymore?

Wen Mi breathed a sigh of relief, and when he looked up, everyone was looking at him in surprise. When he saw him, they looked away.

"..."

The lunch box contained millet porridge and a few refreshing side dishes. Wen Mi had a breakfast at Ling's house. There were a lot of side dishes. I don't know if it is a coincidence that the side dishes are not spicy.

In the office, Ling Heshi was not in the office like everyone thought. He stood in front of the glass window and pulled the curtain open with one hand. From his direction, he could clearly see Wen Mi's work position.

After watching Omega who was drinking porridge seriously, Ling Heshi retracted his hand and sat back on his boss chair.

When Ling He went home last night, he called his friend and learned something about Wen Mi from his friend's partner Tao Cheng. Tao Cheng assured him that Wen Mi was definitely not the kind of deliberate seduce he thought. Omega making means of people.

We have been friends for many years. Ling Heshi believed in Tao Cheng's vision of making friends, and learned from Tao Cheng about Wen Mi's frail cold. After thinking about these two days, Ling Heshi knew that he had misunderstood. Wen Mi is now.

I hope the little Omega who drank the porridge can feel his apologies.