Chapter 25: Sweet little Omega legs are soft

When Wen Mi reached the gate of the community, it was already dark. The street lights of the old community were on. The lights were weak and strong, and the whole community was half caged in darkness.

"Wen Mi, I'll send you up." Wen Shiyuan glanced at the security guard of the community, not very relieved Wen Mi.

"No, brother, you know that I am different from Omega, and you have to go back soon to deliver medicine to Auntie, you should go back as soon as the time is running out." Wen Mi hesitated when he saw Wen Shiyuan looked at his watch. He said, "I still plan to go to the fruit shop at the door, so let's go first, Brother Shiyuan."

"In this case, I'll leave, you send me a text message when you get home." Wen Shiyuan nodded towards Wen Mi, and then started the car.

Wen Mi waved his hand at the car that was going away, and withdrew his unwilling gaze. The next time he saw Brother Shi Yuan, he didn't know how long it would take.

Saying goodbye to Wen Shiyuan Wen Mi really went to the fruit shop to stroll around. He wanted to buy some citrus, and he could give Ling Heshi as after-dinner fruit after lunch tomorrow. Ten minutes later, Wen Mi came out of the fruit shop with a bag of citrus.

He walked to the gate and saw the car parked in front of the bakery not far away. He was familiar with it. He was about to step forward and take a closer look. Suddenly someone took his arm from the side. Wen Mi was frightened, but soon Smell a familiar woody perfume.

"Why are you here?" Wen Mi looked at the tall Alpha in front of him, took out a citrus from the bag in his hand and stuffed it into Ling Heshi's hand, "I just bought it, it's very sweet!"

Little Omega didn't know where to go and was covered with messy pheromones, most of them had faded, only a white tea smell sticking to her body, astringent and bitter, Linghe squeezed citrus, Wen Mi liked sweet but not bitter of.

"You have a bitter taste in you."

Wen Mi subconsciously sniffed his sleeves, but didn't smell anything. He realized that when Ling He said it might be a pheromone.

"Is it like tea?"

Ling Heshi hummed coldly.

"Longjing..." Wen Mi looked away a little embarrassedly. He thought it might be from Brother Shiyuan. He heard the younger brother say that the pheromone of Brother Shiyuan is the taste of Longjing tea.

Ling He looked at Xiao Omega's shy look, and felt upset about what Longjing was clearly white tea.

"I'll take you home." Ling Heshi took the bag in Wen Mi's hand, holding the small Omega's wrist and leading the person to the door.

"Just a little bit far away, it's okay, I can do it myself." I don't know why Ling He was here so late, but Wen Mi was afraid to trouble him, subconsciously refused, but he regretted it after speaking, and avoided Ling He all day. Now he wants him to get along for a while.

"You also said a little bit far away, a few minutes, I'm relieved to send you a trip."

Wen Mi raised the corners of his mouth, feeling very happy, Ling Heshi seemed to be better than Brother Shi Yuan.

"Meng Xi said that many Alpha seniors in their school are scumbags. As long as Omega is chased by both high and low grades, they will be discarded after temporary marking. You have to pay attention." Ling Heshi walked and hinted to Wen Mi.

"Some Alpha pheromones are linked to personality. Many criminals' pheromones are extremely unpleasant. So some people look at the tea smell in the tea, the pheromone will also taste tea."