Chapter 76: Be made public

"Husband, I'm off work, what shall we eat tonight?" Wen Mi deliberately spoke loudly as Ling He said, listening to Alpha's footsteps on the phone, Wen Mi calmed down a bit.

He glanced behind him from the corner of the light, and Alpha was still following him.

"I'm at the gate of the community, are you coming to pick me up? Isn't this a bit of a road?"

"Okay, I'll wait for you at the door, hurry up." Wen Mi stood at the door of the community after speaking, and deliberately stood beside the security room.

The security guard in the security room was eating fruit and playing with his mobile phone, and did not notice Wen Mi.

Wen Mi stood there facing Alpha, and Alpha didn't hide or be afraid, and he pretended to be waiting at that station.

Many people come and go in the community frequently after get off work, Wen Mi feels that the other party shouldn't do anything, and then he settles down and observes the other party. That Alpha wore the most common short-sleeved shorts, a pair of inverted triangle eyes and a beard, he didn't look like a good person.

Because they are too burly, many smaller betas subconsciously walk around each other.

I don't know why the person suddenly looked over, Wen Mi didn't have time to withdraw his gaze, and looked at each other for a second, then hurriedly diverted his gaze.

The man looked around and walked towards Wen Mi. Wen Mi was holding the phone. He didn't hang up just now, as long as he was speaking, Ling He could hear him.

"Single Omega?"

Wen Mi was sure that the voice on the phone just now was so loud that the other party could hear him calling her husband.

"Not single, my husband will come soon."

After Wen Mi finished speaking, he heard the other party sneer.

"You Omega use the same trick back and forth, I guess you didn't make the call at all." The man said, took out the phone, and faced Wen Mi with the QR code, "Make a friend and meet Yeah? Brother asked you to go to Bengdi."

"You are the best Omega my brother has ever smelled." The man took a breath of air intoxicated, capturing the citrus-flavored pheromone.

Wen Mi's face turned blue, he had forgotten to make up after spraying the barrier agent for a long time, and he must have been smelling pheromones when he was close in the car. Wen Mi didn't speak yet, suddenly his shoulders weighed heavily, and then he smelled the familiar honey cake smell.

"You are the most smelly pheromone Alpha I have ever seen. No wonder you want to add someone else's Omega friend." Ling He, who arrived in time, dragged Wen Mi behind him, and he didn't wear a mask when he was eager to come out. Standing in front of the muscular man with a face full of aura.

Ling Heshi smelled the other party's pheromone, like a fish that had been dead in the corner of the pool for several days, the smell of fish mixed with the smell of water. Some pheromone unpleasant Alpha will force the release of pheromone and induce Omega to enter the fever period. When the pheromone is too strong, some weak Omega will be smoked and lose resistance.

When the opponent released a certain concentration of pheromone outdoors, Ling Heshi concluded that this person was a habitual offender.

The man was poked by Ling Heshi with the pheromone he hates being lifted by others, and rolled up his short sleeves on his shoulders, exposing his full and swollen arms to deter Ling Heshi.

"Popular love A has a smell of honey? You still live in such a broken community with Omega? I yeah, what pop love A is like a girly pseudo Alpha white face."