Chapter 27: White tea pheromone everywhere

In the white car, Ling Heshi sat in the back seat and stared at a corner of the opposite hotel through the dark window. There stood an Omega in a light-colored denim uniform.

The color of the coat lined the little Omega's lips with red and white teeth, and the thickness was just right for the cold little Omega, but Ling Heshi had never seen Wen Mi pass through it.

Meng Xi let out a gasp and chirped. He followed his brother's gaze and glanced at Wen Mi.

"Brother, if you want to come to see your Omega, just say it, it's mysterious."

"As soon as I woke up and planned to go downstairs to get a piece of bread, I was dragged out by you. You also said to take me to dinner. You clearly came to see someone." Meng Xi said as she took out Ling Heshi's pocket, "Brother, how are you going out? No citrus candies?"

"It's all given to Wen Mi." Ling Heshi's newly ordered candy will take half a month to arrive. These days, Wen Mi is giving him candy at the company. How can he have any excess.

"Mean Sewang brother." Meng Xi murmured and continued to play with his mobile phone. Suddenly, his inspiration flashed, and he felt that his brother's behavior was like catching a girl.

"Brother, do you have a relationship problem? The Alpha that you gave milk tea last time moved your corner?"

Ling He waved his hand and didn't bother to explore how his brother arranged him. He just felt a little worried and Wen Mi.

A few minutes later when Ling He saw Wen Mi greeted a private car, the few people who got off the car appeared to be the family of Omega, a few people said a few words at the door, and it didn't take long for Wen Mi to follow them. Entered the hotel behind him.

"Get off the car, brother will take you to dinner." Ling Heshi pulled Meng Xi and led people out of the car and walked towards the hotel where Wen Mi entered.

On the other side, Wen Mi didn't know the existence of Ling Heshi at all. He followed his parents to the third floor. The second aunt, a high school teacher, was full of peaches and plums. He booked a small banquet hall for seven or eight tables, except for inviting friends and relatives. Also invited the school teacher.

Wen Duo works well and is single Alpha. Wen Lu is an Omega and looks good. In one or two years he will reach the legal age for marriage. As soon as he arrives in the banquet hall, the seven aunts and eight aunts come over to introduce him, and talk about Wen Mi. He naturally stood aside.

If normal Omega had reached Wen Mi's age, he would have been urged by the family to marry him, but Wen Mi would have been urged to marry him, and he would be happy. He looked around and found Wen Shiyuan, who was surrounded by school teachers, and walked over with joy in his heart.

"Brother Shiyuan." Wen Mi said hello with a smile.

"Wen Mi is here." Wen Shiyuan took Wen Mi to introduce to the teachers, and brought him into this small social circle.

Wen Mi was well-behaved and good-looking, and her speech was polite. The teachers liked it. Wen Mi quickly chatted with several teachers.

The time to leave the table was getting closer and closer, and the relatives were almost there. Several usually lively brothers and sisters came over. Wen Shiyuan saw that Wen Mi had been ignored intentionally or unintentionally, and secretly stuffed him a few chocolates.

"If you're uncomfortable, it's okay to go to your seat first."

Wen Mi responded and sat down at the table where he found their house. He looked at the chocolate in his hand that was the same as the one that Brother Shi Yuan gave him at the hospital that day. Wen Mi went home and searched for this brand. It was an Internet celebrity brand. Pre-sold once, Wen Mi bought it but it will take a week to ship it.

When Wen Mi didn't plan to bring it to Ling He on Sunday, he saw that there was no one at the table, so he simply took a photo and sent it to Ling Heshi.

[Wen Mi: Picture.jpg The delicious chocolate is citrus flavor! 】

[Good Boss: Mao Mao reaches for the emoji package. 】

[Wen Mi: Bring it tomorrow! 】

[Good boss: Maomao thank you boss emoji package. 】

Wen Mi snorted. Why did Ling Heshi suddenly have these emoticons? The cat is so cute.

"Brother, what are you laughing at? Are you in love?" Wen Lu suddenly stretched out his head, and Wen Mi subconsciously pressed the phone screen.

"Huh? Brother, are you guilty! Show me quickly." Wen Lu asked Wen Mi's phone, and Wen Mi hurriedly clutched the phone and refused to give it to him.

"I didn't, you think too much."

"Then you show me who to chat with!"

Wen Mi and Wen Lu were in a stalemate for a while. Seeing Wen Mi's tough attitude, Wen Lu ran to find his parents.

"My parents! My second brother is in love!"

"..." Wen Mi really wanted to put the words Xiongzi on Wen Lu's forehead.

Although his parents didn't care much about him, they were still concerned about dating. They asked him from time to time at the dinner table whether it was Alpha or Beta, what did he do, and how long did he talk about it.

Although Wen Mi denied it, everyone didn't believe it.

"Brother, is it Ye Gaozhuo from our school? He seems to be interesting to you. His roommate said you bought him milk tea." Wen Lu added Ye Gaozhuo's roommate's WeChat and heard some of Ye Gaozhuo's comments on Wen. Look for something interesting.

"Dad, Ye Gaozhuo is an Alpha. He is quite famous in our school. He belongs to the basketball team."

"Wen Mi, isn't this a prank, you are a few years away from him, and you are like this again, what is there to talk about not getting married, turn around and ask your second aunt to introduce a beta to you." Daddy Wen listened. Alpha was still in school and immediately objected.

They were all relatives at this table, and they all persuaded Wen Mi to stop talking when they heard this.

"Yeah, Wen Mi, your dad is right. Auntie has a friend's beta son who works in a bank. He will be introduced to you the next day. You quickly cut off with that school Alpha."

Everyone was talking about it, since Wen Mi didn't see more of watching the excitement, and no one listened to his explanation, and he just immersed himself in bitterness.

"Uncle, I have something to ask Brother Wen Mi to help." Suddenly Wen Mi weighed his shoulders, and then he heard Brother Shi Yuan's voice.

"Brother Shiyuan, I want to help too!" Wen Lu said, pulling Wen Shiyuan's sleeve.

"Xiao Lu, your favorite food has not been served, you just sit here and wait, I'll take brother Wen Mi to go."

Hearing his parents' consent, Wen Mi hurriedly followed Wen Shiyuan away from the dining table.

Wen Shiyuan took Wen Mi out of the banquet hall and walked to the corner of the stairs.

"Are you in love? Brother support you, as long as you like it, don't be influenced by others, you are no worse than anyone else."

"Thank you brother." Wen Mi finally showed his first smile today.

"You go first, I said let you help me get things." Wen Shiyuan sent Wen Mi to the elevator, rubbed his hair, and watched the elevator door close, "Be careful on the way."

When the elevator reached the first floor, Wen Mi felt that the air was much fresher than upstairs. As he walked, he sent a message to Tao Cheng, asking him if he was planning to go to the cafe to sit and eat some cakes.

Ling He, who was opening a restaurant on the first floor and eating with Meng Xi, keenly caught the taste of white tea pheromone with a slight bitterness from the air.

Ling Heshi's biting eyes looked like a leopard waiting for an opportunity to hunt its prey. He quickly and accurately caught the little Omega in the lobby with his head down and covered with tea-flavored pheromone.