Chapter 69: I'm sweet

Ling Heshi's meeting ended an hour later, and he walked towards the office while watching Wen Mi's message. After reading the news, Ling He frowned and glanced at Wen Mi's workstation. There is half a cup of milk tea on Little Omega's table, and he is typing on the keyboard, taking a sip, and it doesn't seem to be affected.

Little Omega sent a message to tell him that the matter had been resolved, Ling Heshi believed Wen Mi's handling, rubbed little Omega's head when passing by, and then walked into the office.

There is a cake with the Taocheng Cafe logo on the desk. Ling Heshi was eating a cake. Assistant Zhou came over. It should be the photo.

Ling Heshi called Wen Mi in. He ate half of the cake and left the rest for Little Omega.

"The photo was first transmitted from the accounting department. The accountant Hu said that he just wanted to gossip. I didn't know that it would turn into Assistant Wen on two boats in the end."

In the file submitted by Assistant Zhou, Accountant Hu had stayed in the company for a year. His performance was always an ordinary accountant. He looked no problem, but Ling Heshi saw a somewhat familiar name in the other's parent information.

"His mother's last name is Jane?"

"His mother, Jian Liying, and the mother of Miss Jian Mingyue you had a blind date is a cousin."

Assistant Zhou replied to let Wen Mi understand how the photo was transmitted to Meng Qing. It is estimated that Miss Jian made it.

When Assistant Zhou went out, Wen Mi had finished eating the cake. He threw the wrapping paper into the trash can and raised three fingers at Ling He.

Wen Mi didn't say anything, but Ling Heshi understood what little Omega meant.

"I see, I will compensate you for three pieces of cake." Ling Heshi didn't expect that Miss Jian would make small moves after such a long time.

"Jian Mingyue, then I will deal with it. I have wronged you about this matter."

"I'm just afraid to cause you trouble." Wen Mi has a clear conscience, and it is not difficult to solve it. He just thinks that Ling Heshi has been busy with work recently. This has burdened him and exposed the relationship between the two of them to everyone. In the field of vision, it has become the center of everyone's discussion.

The previous gossip was not important, but this time it was different. Wen Mi felt uncomfortable when he thought of the unfriendly eyes of others when he was in the elevator. He didn't want others to look at them with strange eyes when he was with Ling Heshi. .

After all, Wen Mi felt that he was not confident enough. He remembered that when Yu Zhi and Yin Zhen were together just now, there was a schoolboy who had a crush on Yin Zhen and deliberately rumored that Yu Zhi had a favorite Alpha outside but just used Yin Zhen as a spare tire. Become a friend, and then things spread to Yu Zina. Yu Zhi directly pulled Yin Zhen to block the schoolboy every day, and deliberately showed his affection in front of others, making the schoolboy disgusting and jealous.

It would be fine if he was a normal Omega, maybe he wouldn't be so unconfident, Wen Mi kept his eyes half-closed, hiding his little emotions.

"Wen Mi, are you about to check the glands regularly?" Although the two of them didn't have a temporary mark, Ling Heshi was keenly aware of Wen Mi's emotions. He wanted to take Wen Mi for an examination. Let the doctor tell little Omega that he is slowly recovering.

"Yes, it will be fine for a few days later, this month will do." Wen Mi was only afraid that his symptoms would worsen, but recently he smelled Linghe pheromone more often, and felt that he should not have worsened, so he was not in a hurry.

"A pheromone expert will come back from abroad in two days. I will show you it."

Wen Mi nodded, expecting nothing from the inspection, the result was the same anyway. Just as Wen Mi was thinking about it, he was suddenly hugged by Ling Heshi.

In a daze, he sat on Ling Heshi's lap, and he stunned and hurriedly pushed Alpha down.

"Did not draw the curtain!!!" There is a glass in the office that did not draw the curtain. Wen Mi looked at that side nervously. Although there were only two or three employees outside, they could be seen as long as anyone turned his head.

"Why don't you, I just want to whisper to you." Ling Heshi suddenly patted Wen Mi's ass, patting people stupidly.

"Hey, just one sentence."

Wen Mi nodded mechanically, and cleverly moved his ears.

There was a soft and numb laugh, and then Wen Mi heard a word.

"Little Longan, guess what the smell of your pheromone is?"

Longan? It was indeed Ling Heshi who was calling him, so did the pheromone refer to him?

"I don't have... pheromone?" When Wen Mi tilted his head and looked at Ling He incomprehensibly, he could see his extremely suspicious expression from those dark eyes.

"Yes, I smelled it last night."

Without waiting for Wen Mi to think about it, suddenly someone knocked on the door. He quickly got off Ling Heshi's lap, followed his clothes and stood by pretending to be nothing.

Looking at the little Omega who was in a hurry, Ling He was in a much better mood, and he pulled the wrinkled clothes for Wen Mi.

"Go to work, guess by the way, there will be rewards for correct guesses."

When Assistant Zhou came in, he saw Assistant Wen walk out as if he hadn't been there, and then looked at the smiling boss.

"President Ling, do you want to replace all the glass in your office with one-way perspective glass." There is no need to draw the curtains.

"The employee probably has some opinions." Ling Heshi.

It's better than accidentally looking up and seeing the restriction scene of the boss and assistant, glanced at the piece of glass that didn't draw the curtain, Assistant Zhou muttered silently in his heart.

Sitting back in his position, Wen Mi was still repeating what Ling He had said in his mind. Did he smell it last night? What do you smell? His pheromone? Does he actually have pheromones? ? ?

Wen Mi felt that Ling Heshi was coaxing himself, but he knew that Alpha would not make jokes about such things.

[Fulfillment:! ! Did you smell me after lunch? ? ? 】

【Supply and clothing: Urgent, quick return! ! 】

【Cheese Peach Peach: Smell it, it is so strong, and the milk tea also smells. 】

[Cheese Peach Peach: Isn't it the blocker of your honey cake flavor? 】

Wen Mi was almost sent away by Yu Zhi's two answers, he forgot to spray the barrier agent. Now Wen Mi doesn't want to do anything, so he wants to take a bath, and then find Yu Zhi to smell his body.

Now Wen Mi seems to be looking forward to this physical examination. What if it gets better. After all, he has even met Ling Heshi and Ling Heshi who are in love, maybe he will be more fortunate?

When Wen Mi calmed down a little after an hour, Ling Heshi sent a message.

[Ling Tiantian: Have you guessed the taste? 】

[Little Longan: Longan? 】

[Ling Tiantian: People are as sweet as longan, but pheromones are not. 】

Wen Mi's typing hands paused. Is Ling Heshi saying that his pheromones are not sweet?

A little disappointed.

Obviously there is no face to face, but Ling He can see through what Wen Mi is thinking.

[Ling Tiantian: Am I not sweet enough? Isn't it enough to smell me? Whether you are sweet or not, I can make it sweet. 】

Wen Mi widened his eyes after reading this passage, and quickly covered the computer screen with his hands, and then looked around for fear of being peeped at the screen to see this unscrupulous sentence.