THE GREEN FAIRY (JK X R X JM AU)

💕Jungkook x Reader x Jimin
✏️Established relationship, One-shot of a bigger plot
🛑 Jungkook AU
⚠️Explicit smut, alcohol use

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The drink looks as poisonous as it is. Absinthe is not really a joke and not something one would consume on a daily basis but Jungkook has invited you to drink with his friends and The green fairy is the highlight of the night. Its green colour calls your attention as you let it dance inside the glass, trying to evaluate if this is a good idea.

You finally give in. Only once. Curiosity. That's it.

As the drink is prepared with the sugar on top of a silver blade, which makes it look even fancier, you all look at each other and let the sugar fall at the same time. Then you drink. And it's over.

You can't even remember how you got home but you and Jungkook are back at your apartment, where you both got ready this afternoon. His body feels light on top of yours, until you realize you are both standing against the wall and not lying down. You can't seem to focus on what is up or what is down in the room when you feel him gripping your jaw to divert your attention to him. When your eyes meet his, he kisses you fiercely.

Your taste buds explode with the flavour of his tongue, as if you never really knew what he tasted like. As if it's your first kiss. His tongue dances against your palate and your eyes flutter shut moving underneath your eyelids. You can feel his breath as if it is you who is breathing it.

It all seems to go in slow motion, only to swoop real quick in an uncontrollable motion.

Your sleeveless dress falls on the floor when he pulls the zipper down and he raises you up to his hips, grinding into you with a lustful growl, making you mewl in his mouth. His movements aren't clumsy but you can tell he's probably just as high as you feel when he leaves you on the floor to search in his back pocket, you reach your peak of confusion.

"Oups..." he pouts, raising his shoulders and showing his hands, looking very cute, all of a sudden.

"Room.." you say, tilting your head towards the corner of your hallway and pointing to it.

He pulls you by the wrist into a kiss as he makes you walk backwards towards your room. His hands squish and separate your sweet cheeks on the calves, teasing you without really touching you. Your hands trail his built up torso and his throat to reach his jaw in order to hold him there and bite his lower lip, tasting a little particle of sugar added on them.

It drives him wild.

You trip over the end of the bed when he breaks distance with you by pulling you closer but trying to reach it as quickly as possible, at the same time. When you both land, you feel a sudden dizziness but his body above yours numbs it out and gives you an euphoric sensation.

The events befall very quickly.

He stands, still enclosed between your knees, at the edge of the bed and you look at him from underneath. Stripping off his clothes, he does with such a rush he almost rips his black shirt. He laughs a little, due to its silliness and you giggle too, turning it into a smile when he leans over you with only his black boxers. You caress his arms when he leans over to kiss you again, intoxicating you with his flavour.

Making you so dazzled by his ability you really miss he's pulled his underwear down. He picks you up to get you towards the pillows and reaches with his hand to the second drawer of the nightstand, knowing where the condoms are placed. Pulling one out the box, he pulls your underwear to the side to tease your entrance and smirks, pushing a finger in and making you quiver.