SLEEPOVER (JK Fic)

💕 Jungkook x Reader
✏️ Smut, Canon, In the soop
⚠️Explicit smut

As the night meets an end the girls say their goodnights before retiring to their bedrooms on the assigned side of the house but the guys stay just a few minutes longer before doing the same in theirs

As the night meets an end the girls say their goodnights before retiring to their bedrooms on the assigned side of the house but the guys stay just a few minutes longer before doing the same in theirs. They tease Jungkook, who blushes and adopts a deer-like attitude towards them all the way until they leave, then sprawls on the couch with a sigh and lets his head fall backward.

You still can't believe how you lost that game and ended up having to take one of the sofas as your residence for the rest of the filming, but what is even more surprising, and totally out of character for him, is Jungkook losing too: it isn't easy to believe.

"Kookie, move, I wanna put this on the floor." He tilts his head to look at you pulling the other sofa's grey cushions and placing them on the floor like a bed. He immediately copies, having the sofa he was in just a moment before as a headboard for both improvised beds.

"Looks better this way," he says as he picks a bedding from under the TV furniture and passes you a set and since you already have your pyjamas on from the late night game, you only lay down to go to sleep.

After a few minutes of lying there with only the moonlight illuminating the room, and having heard the cameras go off with a common bleep, you pull the pillow closer to your neck while lying on your side, opening your eyes, unable to sleep. Jungkook shifts too, facing you, eyes set on your demeanour in absolute silence while yours drift to his throat and the way the muscles of his chest press against the fabric of his shirt and your breath falters.

"Ami..." he says in a low octave that sets your fluff on end and immediately has you rolling on your back. You tilt your head again to look at his serious expression, his breath slightly accelerated, showing his intentions in the way his stare is almost predatory, completely opposing the attitude he had before the red LEDs went off.

In response, you pull up the blanket and look at the ceiling while spreading your legs slowly. He takes no time at all to accept the invitation, crawling to your side and sliding his legs between yours inside the deep grey textile and leans half his body over yours. He holds his upper weight on his forearms and although his black sweatpants have been hiding his commando situation, when he sways on them a little bit to get a comfortable position, the free shaft pressing against your core gives you the hint and it makes your skin crawl in anticipation.

"Are you comfortable?" he wonders aloud pressing his forehead against yours and you mutter a yes, in love with how his breath caresses the bare skin of your face.

You want him to move: you want him to discover you are also not wearing anything underneath the really oversized black T-shirt and the purple striped pyjama shorts. But he just stays there, letting his upper body lean carefully over yours in a hug that makes your heart swell and your whole body memorise the sensation of his big frame against it.