RUTHLESS: OWNED (HS AU)

💕Pairing: Hoseok x FReader

📝Summary: Second part of Ruthless

✏️Genre/au: Non-Canon, Romance, Action, Smut, Bikerlife

✏️Rating: PG 18+, explicit

📝Wordcount: 2833

⚠️chapter warnings: explicit smut, dominant attitude , semi-public sex (while people are sleeping in the same room) 

"Stabilize!" he told you before standing on the back seat as you rode through the straight road, passing in between Taehyung and Jungkook's bikes to show off

"Stabilize!" he told you before standing on the back seat as you rode through the straight road, passing in between Taehyung and Jungkook's bikes to show off. Even with the handkerchief covering their mouths, you could still tell by their eyes that they were laughing and the whole thing felt like going back in time, when your games didn't involve deadly vehicles of two wheels but Hobi would make Jungkook show his bunny smile.

As Hoseok sat down sometime before the curve and you reduced your speed to retake the customary formation, you thought about how lucky you were that Hobi understood your need to be on top of your precious bike and how his masculinity didn't feel threatened by the fact you were the one to ride and him the one to sit at the back. You could remember as if it was yesterday how that had played a part in the two of you being together; how Taehyung and Jungkook denied their back seats to Hobi by saying that was a place only for chicks, forcing him to ride with you. You still wonder what would have happened if they hadn't just decided to intervene and play cupid for the both of you. What other scenario could have led you to where you were? Simply impossible to know but you just knew the road would have been rode to the same destiny.

Stopping at the motel you dropped your side bags in the shared bedroom, going cheap with one for the four of you, to make the money last as much as possible before reaching Sonyeondan's Motorcycle Club's quarters. However, it wasn't something that bothered you that much, since your level of comfort around the boys at that point was past last hot summer, where the four of you had ended up lying down on the floor of Jungkook's living room with the fans on and only very tight and sweaty underwear covering your bodies. That week was infernal; a heat wave at the same time the air-conditioner broke, was some sort of punishment for all your sins, you were sure. You even ended up grumbling to the ceiling to any overlord or divinity listening that you would marry Hobi, that you wouldn't keep on falling into his arms in sin. The way his cheeks turned pinkish as he smiled and the endearment in his eyes, told you that would make him more happy than any god.

Besides, Jungkook had grown with you and at that point, it was more than clear that any love he could feel was purely platonic and Taehyung simply had his own rule about not fucking or falling for anyone with a bike. Which made you wonder how he might be feeling about seeing Jimin again and although tempted to ask, you knew better than to push a biker's buttons when it came to the heart. However, you were thrilled about seeing Namjoon and his Forty-eight again, since the last time you visited he'd been out of town for family issues and you hadn't been able to speak to him directly. Also, slightly nervous about him finally meeting Hobi, especially at such an event, where buzz could make a man's tongue a bit loose.