NAMJOONED IN THE FOREST (NJ Fic)

💕Namjoonx Reader✏️Established relationship🛑Sex in the forest⚠️Smut, rough smut

"Girl, I was home half an hour ago. Couldn't you have told me this then?" you say after almost ten minutes on the phone with one of your friends who made the cut for BTS+Army in the Soop, while lying on a picnic blanket. The floor is soft with the greenery of the forest and the tall trees covering you from the summer sun. The view at this height is spectacular and there is nowhere else you want to be at this exact moment. Especially not to do what is being requested. "No, I'm not going to. Not right now at least. Don't make me swear–Bitch, I'm in the middle of nowhere. Do I draw the fucking tofu? J-Hope is in house two, he didn't go out with the others. I'm sure–" Namjoon's dragon eyes set on you, then his hand moves from your goosebumped arm, where he had been drawing caresses, to the strap of your dress. Sliding slowly in between the thin fabric and your collarbone, his eyes move to the phone, where you can hear your friend spiralling about going to talk to Hoseok. "Calm down, he's not going to eat you for going to talk to–Shhh. Oh my god, don't say that!" you speak, trying to placate her nerves but suddenly Namjoon's hand darts from your skin to the phone and grabs it, ending the call. Then he places it at his side of the blanket behind him and pulls both your hands above your head while straddling you.

He bends his upper body to kiss you with the fierceness of a man starved. His lips wrap yours making you respond with the same intensity and his taste hits your brain making you feral. You contort your legs out of the cage built by his thick and muscular ones, wrapping them around his waist and pulling him down to meet his hips with yours. The grunt he lets out over your lips prickles your senses and the moment he abdicates to your movement, you notice the full length of his hard-on against your pelvic bone. He nibbles at your lower lip and lets out a second grunt that sends a shiver through your whole body and concentrates its electricity right where your bodies are connected.

The way your breath falters and you want to mewl brings you to the realisation that you've never been turned on this quickly in your life. He retakes the kiss with the same hunger and grinds against you. The intense rub against your receptive bud makes you drip in your panties, finally letting out a moan against his mouth. Encouraged by your music, he rubs against you again and takes hold of your wrists with only one of his big hands. His lips travel from kisses on your cheek to the crook of your neck, where he savours you, making you moan softly again.

His free hand finds its way to the hem of your blue dress and slightly pulls it up. He then sneaks his hand up your thigh and explores the band of your underwear. With a chuckled hum, he slides his fingers in between your skin and the elastic to partially pull them down; giving access to your bare rear. He grasps the flesh in a handful while ravenously nibbling and grinding again.

"Please..." you whine, moving your hips up with want. He grunts and sucks on your throat with more intensity and you are sure he is leaving a mark at this point. "Please..." you mumble, completely lost on the his hips carve into you. If he was inside of you, he'd be making you scream, and he seems to be eager to make that happen. The hand playing stress-ball with your buttock moves to your abdomen as he rises to his knees. He pulls your deep green panties down your legs, never letting go of your wrists. "Let me," you ask him, eyes moving from his face to his hand's new location over the laces of his grey sweatpants.