JUMP (YG X R X JK AU)

While the professor pulled the upper board down to keep writing, you saw a phone sneak over your shoulder with the screen on. Shifting your sight from your notes, you took a glance at it and had to suppress a scream. The giggle that escaped your friend's throat and blasted in your head to make you do exactly the same, as she hid her phone away, was the snitch of your mischief.

He turned around and his dark beautiful doe eyes fixed on you. Eyebrow warning for a required silence, then he went back to writing and you bit your lower lip, nervously. Then a little ball of paper passed over your head and landed on your desk.

'Let's meet up after the classes.' The clear and almost calligraphic hangul belonged to Yoongi. You looked behind with an eyebrow raised before picking your phone to write in it. He'd messaged you the exact same phrase but you had been too focused, then distracted, to acknowledge it.

 He'd messaged you the exact same phrase but you had been too focused, then distracted, to acknowledge it

As you typed the emoji, a shadow towered over your desk and took the light coming from the ceiling

As you typed the emoji, a shadow towered over your desk and took the light coming from the ceiling. You stopped typing straight away but you dragged your eyes from his thighs and crotch until you met your teacher's eyes.

"A word." he demanded and moved away walking towards the door as you stood from your place to walk there too. He waited with the door open for you to step outside and then locked the door behind himself. He then looked at each side of the hallway before pushing your back against the wall next to the door, towering you with his whole body. "Such a good student with such bad behaviour," he whispered and then tisk-tisked his tongue, which made your skin crawl and your slick wet immediately. If it was Yoongi you would have fallen obediently to your knees after that sound. Mr. Jeon leaned towards your ear, "Thank the fact that we are in the middle of a lesson." The smirk you felt on his words, made your cheeks turn red and you moisturized your lips with the tip of your tongue. His scent, the warmth of his body, and the way his position was only a threat of what he could be doing; it made your breath hitch. "Let's go back inside and I hope you stay off your phone for the rest of the class. I don't care that he's the genius of the university basketball team, I can still kick his ass out of class for disturbing it," he said, standing completely straight and making distance, not looking at you.