DON'T DO THIS TO ME, WOMAN... (YG Fic)

💕Yoongi/female reader
✏️Established relationship, Smut, Canon, Long time relationship
⚠️Explicit smut, you gonna wanna mvrdEr me. 😘

"I don't give a shit, I don't give a fuck~" you singsong to a cracking up Yoongi

"I don't give a shit, I don't give a fuck~" you singsong to a cracking up Yoongi. "But hey, it was hot somehow," you say raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, was it?" he replies with that criminal smirk of his, mimicking your last seductive motion before moving to kiss your forehead.

"I mean... It was a statement and it was a very confident move. Not many would say that out loud in this country," you said, with determination, "I'm so proud of you." The swell in your heart as you say those words turns to butterflies in your stomach as he gives you a sweet smile.

His duality has no mercy on you because it is everything. You have the genius, tough, 8.8 syllables per second rapper and the 'show don't tell' caring boyfriend who gives you the best hugs in the world when you are alone. Then he has moments where he relaxes and will show his beautiful gummy smile, or do something on the level of his stage name, that makes you want to throw yourself and koala him and never let him go.

"Do you need a napkin?" he asks all of a sudden, bringing you back from your memories, making you frown in confusion, "For the drool," he says, raising an eyebrow and smirking. You slap his arm feigning annoyance and he chuckles before a naughty smile prints on his face.

"I mean, I'm okay with it but the carpet is new and I would really appreciate some consideration," he keeps on going and your outrage draws an 'o' in your mouth, making him chuckle again. This time when you try to slap him he grabs your wrist and pulls you, making your eight-wheeled chair advance against his, drawing you in front of his computer where he had been mixing. The hum through his nose brings back your attention from his screen and he looks at your lips before speaking, Come on, don't be so grumpy" he says before biting his lower one and meeting your eyes again.

He then pulls you forward, lips meeting yours with a sweet sound. "Hm?" he hums, raising an eyebrow at you and bites his lower lip again. "Let's go rest a little bit on the sofa," he suggests, standing and letting go of your wrist to slide his hand against yours and entwine your fingers together to guide you.

You know the way he wants to take that rest and you are eager for that intimacy, especially since the last time you two made out was probably more than a month ago because he's been too busy for you to meet the way you are doing it today. He allows you to lie down on your side first and then puts a knee on the sofa to slide right in front of you.

"Missed this," you mutter putting the other hand over his porcelain perfect cheek. He gets closer to kiss you with a slow pecking sound and places his hand over your thigh to guide it over his, getting your bodies closer and pushing against your mouth for a proper kiss. You give in sweetly, the flavour of his mouth against yours driving you so insane you nibble on his lower lip and provoke low groan that elicits goosebumps all over your body.