LET'S PLAY IN ROOM 2013 (JM Fic)

💕 Pairing: Jimin x Female Reader

📝Summary: A little piece of smut of a bigger plot/story.

✏️Genre/au: Smut, Canon, One night stand, hotel party

✏️Rating: 18+, explicit

📝Wordcount: 2766

⚠️chapter warnings: explicit smut

Nothing about today's schedule told you you were going to end up in a party at the hotel's presidential suite as a HYBE treat, but you are definitely enjoying yourself after the day's exhausting filming of ARMY+BTS RUN

Nothing about today's schedule told you you were going to end up in a party at the hotel's presidential suite as a HYBE treat, but you are definitely enjoying yourself after the day's exhausting filming of ARMY+BTS RUN. The games had been fun but at the same time, it required some extra energy when it was time to run around or think wisely after complicated instructions.

It mostly feels like a few friends having a house party, which is welcomed, but alcohol flows freely and you blame what you see next on it. Lexus has an exchange of words with Jimin that ends with her grabbing the bottle of Jack Daniels sitting on a table nearby and storming out, not visible in her face but obviously pissed. What is alarming about it, isn't just that reaction from someone who has no habit of drinking but how easily Jimin is on the verge of tears.

Taehyung is quick to approach him concerned and they have a quick rushed talk where Jimin's tears almost roll down with only Taehyung's words containing them, then he leaves too. Jimin moves quickly away from the spot and goes to sit at the window bench where Jungkook was chilling with Taehyung two seconds ago. The maknae manages to make Jimin laugh heartily in no time and whatever was the cause of concern seems to be brushed off.

As Seokjin serves more shots of Soju, you see Jimin move while seductively dancing to the music player to blast the bop and starts dancing in the middle of the room. The first body roll has you internally screaming but the expression on his face while doing so makes your heart skip a beat. Jimin knows what he's doing, the smirk he shows when Hobi approaches to vibe with him, reeks of being up to no good. That's when he turns and starts to saunter your way. Grabbing your hand he pulls you with him onto the dancefloor, biting his lip as he beckons for you to follow his lead. You aren't as skilled as he is, obviously, but you try to follow what he's trying to demonstrate and for some moves, one of his hands ou non de la France et de la France presses against your lower back as the other guides your hip. He tells you how to imitate his steps and although you do try to follow his instructions, the body contact is too distracting to get it right.

It's Namjoon's stare across the room that warns Jimin to put his hands away and you almost want to yell at the group leader. The spots where his pretty hands were a second ago still burn from his touch and you know it's impossible you'll forget about it. To your surprise, however, he invites you to get some fresh air on the balcony and puts his hand on the low of your back to guide you. He flashes a smile at you and compliments your skills but you think he's only being nice. Then he dances his way to the rail before turning around and calling out to you.