FITTED (SJ Fic)

As you button up his white shirt and pick up the bow to place it on his collar, you notice his stare at you

As you button up his white shirt and pick up the bow to place it on his collar, you notice his stare at you. His nervousness can be sensed while his eyes keep on you as you make final adjustments and fold the neck of the shirt down, but as soon as your eyes try to meet his, he looks away. You hurriedly put on his jacket while the makeup team ensures his face is kept as perfect as it was when they had freshly put on the products an hour ago.

"Come on guys! Last song before the break!" cheers Namjoon and they all move towards the stairs awaiting their cue. Jin however gives you another quick glance before he focuses on remembering the steps to Dionysus.

While preparing the towels and water for the break, you set your eyes on the screen. You also place the fans over the desk where they can easily find them and move the snack basket to the centre so they can have a quick fix if need be.

"I've seen how he looks at you..." comments Siwoo and he giggles, placing the discarded clothes on the rack to steam-clean them with you before putting them away for the next concert.

"Not here," you whisper back, taking one of the steam devices and starting to work on a piece before putting a clear bag over it to keep it clean during its transportation.

"I'm not sure if anyone else has seen it but I can tell you he has been pretty obvious." He insists on the matter while taking the other machine and putting it to work too. "Too obvious if you ask me."

"What do you mean by that?" you question, stopping for a second. He stops too, returning the gaze.

"I'm telling you that he wants you to know it, but we all know Jin. Even if he's secure about himself, when it comes to opening up about his feelings, his introverted side plays a part in it," he exposes.

Your eyes move to the screens as you do your job. Watching him perform when the cameras angle on him, you lose sight of what you're doing and burn your index finger with the steam. Hissing, you leave the machine aside, then move to grab an ice cube and a cloth to make sure a blister doesn't ruin the day.

"Put this on girl," says Siwoo, handing you a burn cream and you do as you are told.

It's as you are putting it away and covering the burn with a silicone plaster, that the boys come down the stairs again. You miss how Seokjin's eyes glue to you as soon as you get in his vision and how he sees the injured finger immediately. He takes an energy bar out of the basket and sits down in his place while he turns on the fanning device but still keeps his eyes on you.

"Hyung ... why don't you talk to her?" Yoongi mutters quietly as he motions to take the seat next to him.

The question startles Jin and he looks at Yoongi with his lips parted. "I will. Later," he admits, looking away and taking the water that stands on his table. He knows you have placed the items and somehow it pleases him that you have touched them.