RUTHLESS: SWAY

As your three motorcycles enter the town, it is obvious that it's been brought to life by the biker event

As your three motorcycles enter the town, it is obvious that it's been brought to life by the biker event. People in leather jackets walk the streets jovially engaged in conversation and different types of bikes fill the parking of every hotel, bar, or restaurant. The rather small village, normally rather quiet, is now louder than it has ever been.

It is a vision that gives you a tingle. The older you get the more you grow into how these conventions go rogue at night and how the excesses make people more real, more true to themselves. You expect to show that to your beloved Hoseok. Lure him into the lust for freedom that your kinfolk feel. Although something in the way he fucks tells you that is innately his. Maybe he'll be just as fascinated as you were the first time you came here.

It's on those nights where, in the past, you and Namjoon would sit over the only building standing at the old factory terrain and drink beer as you watched the elders lose their shit over alcohol, plant-based "medicine", and attractive people.

The night was only meant to be for the adults, those who could drink and "legally" do all those things, but it was pretty easy to escape through Namjoon's backyard to attend as his mom was sleeping or still at the party with Joon's dad. You only had to get down his room's window, hold onto the ledge and place your feet on the lower window before jumping, then follow the first line of trees from the forest right down a path next to the house and access the dirt road to the farms. Lastly, take the lead to reach the end of the town, where the lot was.

It was in one of those escapes that you met Yoongi, who had turned twenty-one just four months prior but was looking for a place to watch the scene just like you two did and caught you red-handed.

He looked so good in his seventies style, with those dark cat eyes that seemed to look into your soul and those long black locks falling over his temples, caressing that majestic jawline. Had you not been sitting, you could have dropped to your knees with the instant infatuation you felt.

In a matter of two days and two long nights, you had spent more time talking than sleeping or taking care of your own needs. By the third, Friday night, when Jungkook arrived, and Namjoon had the pleasure of his company -when leaving his side wasn't leaving him alone or ditching him- you and Yoongi took the road back into town. In Yoongi's hotel room, a discreet double-bed little room with wooden walls and flowered curtains, he showed you what it was to lay with a man.

You laid under him the next morning, and after a nice breakfast in his room, you left him with a gentle kiss at his door while he was still only wearing his leather trousers.

He was a perfect gentleman. The perfect one-night stand.

None of you exchanged numbers, and whether that had ever been an issue or not, you never saw him again. You only spoke about him around that time and you only remembered him when people spoke about their first time. With that, he became a good memory. Yoongi the Nomad.