THE CASTLE (TH Fic)

💕Pairing: Taehyung x Female Reader

✏️Genre/au: Canon, Romance, Smut, Married life

✏️Rating: PG 18+, explicit

📝Wordcount: 3005

⚠️Warnings: Smut, explicit smut, breeding kink, trying to conceive, frustrating seduction

You look at yourself with the inner camera of your phone as you apply some colour at the center of your lips to make them look more appealing while lying on the fake grey, fur carpet, next to the crackling fireplace

You look at yourself with the inner camera of your phone as you apply some colour at the center of your lips to make them look more appealing while lying on the fake grey, fur carpet, next to the crackling fireplace. You lean slightly on your side to show off he curve of your hips as you dab on the lipstick accurately, then lean back on your belly and bounce your feet, crossed at the ankles, knowing his full attention is on you. His white tee pressed over your curves in that position, being all you are wearing over the intricate grey set of lingerie that he gifted you randomly before the trip, probably the ones to blame for keeping him focused.

Still, you don't look at him.

There's no need to. You know he's sitting with one leg over the other, with a neutral demeanour, those big eyes perceiving your every move. The tension, a vibrating danger in the dead silence room, only interrupted by the background sound of the fire and the metallic sound of a spoon repeatedly hitting the walls of the ceramic cup he holds in his hands, is making your body stay on alert.

You know he won't move; not yet. But your awareness of your surroundings makes you sensitive to each one of his slight movements.

Through the corner of your eye, you catch the image of him sitting down on one of the plain upholstery, nineteenth-century chairs about eight feet away from you. He is dressed in tight-fitted black trousers and a combo of patterned, loose-fit shirts inspired by the 00s with an open chest and a matching hairband from the 60s or 70s, keeping his hair away from his face. Even with that slight glimpse, he's breathtaking and your skin sizzles.

You thank the stylist for her pick of a mullet for his black hair, this time. He looks stunning with any change but black makes him look especially good, more intense and mysterious. Just as if his unpredictable personality could get accentuated by the shade of his hair.

The power he's letting you hold over him at this very moment is also kind of unexpected. But, he knows you've earned a little teasing revenge after all he's been doing to you since you've arrived at the castle-looking cottage.

For things like his hands roaming over your body, pressing his hardness against your sweet cheeks or one of your thighs, without moving, but still tormenting you in your sleep. Staying there, until the whole sexual energy emanating from him wakes you up; only to leave as soon as your lashes flutter and your eyes slowly open to chase his retreating figure.

Maybe, for cornering you around the house, acting as if he wants to kiss you but he then turns and leaves without a word. Or when he makes you sit on counters, bureaus or tables to tease with his hands underneath your clothes, only to inspect and acknowledge which set of lingerie you were hiding.