STAN TWITTER (SJ Fic)

💕Seokjin x Reader
✏️ Smut, Canon, Long time relationship
⚠️Explicit smut

Namjoon opens the door of the dorm for you to enter quickly after you ring, he was getting ready to leave putting on his shoes and one is behind him, away from its partner on the tiles mismatching the elevated wooden floor

Namjoon opens the door of the dorm for you to enter quickly after you ring, he was getting ready to leave putting on his shoes and one is behind him, away from its partner on the tiles mismatching the elevated wooden floor. He looks towards the corridor before he sits down to finish his task, eyebrows raised in a warning look meant for you to know what the situation is. His shoelaces are tied at the same time you place your shoes on the guest spot, having put on the slippers you had left in their house for your common visits and you can tell he is in a rush for how he avoids the small talk, and simply says goodbye before leaving.

You know exactly where Jin is; in his room, and also that he is edging moody by his texts, although you can't yet figure out why. That was the main reason why you decided to go see him after a frantic day at the office, driving through the city while dictating to your phone voice system what needed to be organised for your next day's schedule. Easing him felt more important than taking a rest inside the inviting purple sheets of your bed, in your little and cosy apartment. After all, he always tries his best to not show negative emotions that could upset the people he cares about; it is just fair that you pay him the attention that he deserves.

You lie next to him when you find him on his belly over the bed, holding his upper weight in his forearms as he checks his phone, at the end of it. His dark blue pyjamas contrast with the white duvet covering the bed and you take in the sight of him. A new Balenciaga you have never seen on him before but that looks just as good on him as any other piece of clothing.

He looks at you tilting his head when you imitate his position, elbows at the end of the bed, one of them touching his and opening your stan Twitter too, you kiss his shoulder when he looks at his phone again. Your Twitter timeline is full of posts of him and you know he has given a glance to it because he chuckles, showing his pearls in between his hydrated full lips.

"You're kind of obsessed with me, uh?" he says confidently, making you eye him sideways immediately. "I'm handsome, I get it," he says with his particular wind-shield laughter, then shies out to his own words.

"What if I am? What will you do anyway?" you tell him in a mocking tone, meant to be a joke, keeping your eyes on the screen this time.

Suddenly, you feel his hand at the back of your thigh, trailing up under the purple skirt and you become immediately immobile, allowing him. His fingers take the curve between your thigh and buttocks, slowly, and rub them on your covered slit. His touch is teasing at the beginning, distractedly, while he acts as if he isn't doing anything at all but then, they slide lower to rub your bud with an expert touch, knowing exactly what you like. His movements are followed by your gasp and his gaze falls on you, where he seems to take it as an invitation because the second after he is on top of you, making you feel his hardness on your sweet cheeks and hugging you from behind, kissing the back of your head as you try to keep your position and not give in to his weight.