THE DREAM

💕Pairing: Jungkook x Reader

✏️Genre/au: Non-Canon, Action, Smut, Sci-fi, Werewolves AU, Complicated relationships

✏️Rating: PG 18+, explicit

📝Wordcount: 

⚠️chapter warnings: Smut, explicit smut, shape-shifting, sex in the forest 

The silence resides in the whole house as you transit the living room with your parents

The silence resides in the whole house as you transit the living room with your parents. Everyone present shows a mix of emotions: shock, disbelief and even ire, especially the ones from your pack. No one is sitting in the extensive amount of sofas and armchairs carefully organised for gatherings. Everyone is on their feet out of respect for the situation.

Jungkook is waiting outside on the balcony with his parents. You don't see him but you can smell him, the same way you smelled him on you just ten minutes ago before you were handed a towel and supplies by the very gentle wife of the host pack leader, Sylvine.

It feels strange that his smell, so musky and full of forest in it, evocates so much confusion in you right now. It escapes you how someone you feel so attracted to, like a tidal wave to the moon, can try to trespass on such a big boundary. It makes you feel sad and angry, it makes you want to run away at the expense of not seeing him again but also confront him in hopes that it is all a mistake.

She crosses your path again, patting the shoulder of her man as she leaves him with you and your parents and with a bit calmer mind you can see she's breathtaking.

Her hair is long to the hip and blonde with whites which results in her hair looking really bright. Her eyes are naturally foxy in dark-forest green, with a sharp nose and pouty full lips, mixed with high cheekbones and a diamond-shaped face. The pack leader, Roman, on the other hand, has curly black hair, almond-shaped eyes with irises in dark grey, thick eyebrows that make him look in a constant frown leading to an aquiline nose and bow-shaped lips. That, along with a defined jawline on a round face makes him quite handsome.

He looks imposing next to your small party of three, towering over your tall father by at least a head as he leads you to another room.

Past the double doors, your parents take a seat on a ten-seat extendable table facing the three window doors with a view of the lake that presides over the room. You take a look around under Roman's attentive stare. The space is almost as big as the living room you just came from, where the rest of rougarou and guests are. Four armchairs face that same top-to-bottom window and there are chairs placed against the wall in couples, one on top of each other, probably meant to be used when there are reunions inside. Three thick log walls have hunt prizes on them and pictures that you can tell go from the first cameras to phones from these days. There is also a big window on the ceiling that very likely allows the moonlight to cast light over the centrepiece that is the table. There's a set of stairs that leads to the first and second floor at the opposite side of the double door you have entered from. The house is symmetrical but this dining room is cut short to fit the kitchen in an open concept.