I WANT YOU (NJ Fic)

💕 Namjoon x Reader
✏️ Smut, Canon, hidden relationship, angst
⚠️Explicit smut

💕 Namjoon x Reader ✏️ Smut, Canon, hidden relationship, angst⚠️Explicit smut

"At this point... I just don't think he's into me like that..." you say, lowering your voice as you speak with Ali in the hallway.

"What do you mean he is not into you?" she wonders, then lowers her voice. "You two had sex in the forest days ago... did you not?"

"Yeah, but that I think it was just the heat of the moment," you reply, letting your back fall onto the wall, jaded by the whole thing.

"Well, but that has to mean he at least likes you," she comments, trying to reason it up without invalidating your feelings.

"Or that he was just being nice, because he's nice and he was horny at that moment," you conclude, surprising Ali.

Yoongi steps back to the main area after hearing that, looking at Namjoon speak to Lexus with a book on his lap; Taehyung close by, shooting glances at her that make him huff with a smile while shaking his head, 'Could he be more obvious ...?'. He still finds the whole thing sweet and he is happy that whatever tension there was between Lexus and Jimin did not transcend the night of the party.

Still, Jimin worries him a little bit, more than the conversation he heard just seconds ago because he knows if he warns Namjoon the man will just know how to sort things for himself. Jimin on the other hand, has been playing around. He knows what happened with Chiara at the hotel but he can also see Jimin's interest has tilted towards Ali instead. Although Chiara doesn't seem to care, he can only feel cautious.

It's when he sees you walking in, that he finally snaps out of his thoughts and approaches to take a seat next to Namjoon. He doesn't need to argue himself into telling him where your mind is but when he sees you look at Namjoon so focused on talking with Lexus without noticing you before you shift a little bit and leave, he knows he definitely has to talk to him.

Unfortunately for him, waiting for his friend to end his conversation goes to hell when he sees Darie, Ali, Mal and you walking your way through to the entrance with Jungkook closely following behind. It is then he understands why Jimin is looking especially polished on his looks, although the filming day has been over for half an hour. He stands putting his hair back and it's then that Namjoon seems to realise what's going on around him.

"Are you guys going out?" he wonders, fixing on the way your pale pink dress accentuates the shape of your body. For the way his jaw clenches, Yoongi knows Namjoon has an issue with it. But he can't really say a word about it, especially not in front of everyone. Jungkook seems slightly nervous with his deer-like eyes shifting between the door and the Armys in front of him but Jimin is quick to pat his back.

"Yes," replies Hoseok appearing from the stairwell with a mesh shirt and bleached denim combo that has everyone impressed. "we aren't going to be long, just a few drinks and we'll be right back."