RUTHLESS (HS AU)

💕Hobi x Reader
✏️Smut, Non-canon, Biker life, Friends to lovers
⚠️Smut, rough smut

Riding on top of your 2013 Sportster Iron 883 purple custom felt the closest thing to heaven you could ever imagine

Riding on top of your 2013 Sportster Iron 883 purple custom felt the closest thing to heaven you could ever imagine. The little stops to take in the view, the things that have changed from when you saw them last time moving east, adding the cherry on top.

Your busy schedule, hectic really, playing dirty on your liking for the road. Visiting home using a plane felt tedious, the bike calling your name from the garage every time you'd get a taxi to get to the airport. Making you feel restrained, choked by a lifestyle that was simply not fit for you.

Until you said fuck it. Fuck it as to set your feet on your boss's office and tell him that he had a month to find you a replacement; that you were out. Out for good. Out to never see his little man-asshole attitude around your hard work, ever again. Although, with the most respectful and polite phrases you could make use of. Still bold. Still making his jaw drop.

You had been saving your pennies like a hoarder, living like a broke university student although your good grades had given you honors in your degree and gotten you a very well-paid job. Hard work, not brain. Always hard work.

More to demonstrate than to enjoy at the beginning. Until you entered the university and met people with a less judgemental mentality than those back in town. Then, it was for you; hell, you could do it. You just could do it. So you did and got your job. But unfortunately, it didn't marry with the wild creature inside of you, the one that prayed to know the world, to see the bigger picture it contained.

Going back home wasn't a defeat when the defeat was to stay stuck in something you hated. Besides, it wasn't like you were going to go back to live with your parents, although they had suggested it and told you to save your money for further moves.

You weren't going to spend it in your first days, that was for sure. Jungkook had offered his spare bedroom for two weeks until he could rent it to another company coworker. The last one had to move back to his hometown to take care of a now long-term ill brother, since they lost their parents at a young age. You felt kind of guilty to not spend more time with yours after that and assured yourself that you would. For now, what was living with them were all your belongings. Their garage was full to the brim with all you'd sent from your apartment. Your bike would be with you, resting with your friend's 2016 Sportster Iron 883 dark custom and his housemate's, Taehyung, also customised 2012 Road King red custom.

As you stopped the roaring engine, in his driveway you observed the two-floor house. It looked cozy but had that single-guy aura printed somewhere. The folding door to the garage opened just before Hoseok poked his head through the main door and went out, followed by Taehyung. They started greeting you enthusiastically as you entered the house and Jungkook closed the door.

"I can't believe we're gonna be housemates," said Taehyung with a wiggly attitude that surprised you.

"Well-" you started saying.