AD LIBS (NJ Fic)

💕Namjoon x Reader 
✏️Canon, Smut, Established relationships, Studio AU
⚠️Smut, explicit smut

Namjoon sits on his chair, tilting it slightly back and forth, with his eyes glued to the screen of his computer while he adjusts the registers in the mix

Namjoon sits on his chair, tilting it slightly back and forth, with his eyes glued to the screen of his computer while he adjusts the registers in the mix. The little ad-libs give a touch to it but he still feels like it isn't enough, the sensation that he is getting from it doesn't hype him enough.

There's a tense atmosphere in Rkive and he almost throws the headphones over the table, exasperated. Sitting back, he touches his lips, eyes lost on the screen but not paying attention to it anymore. Attentive to his every move, seeing his lost stare and his clenched jaw, you clear your throat.

"Do you want me to take a look at it?" you suggest, eyes fixated on the way his fingers caress his lips until he makes the office chair turn. His gaze is narrowed as he is palpably frustrated.

"I just feel like it's not enough, you know? It sounds... weak," he mutters, gesturing with his hand towards the headphones, letting his head fall backwards against the headrest.

"Weak?" you question. "Nothing you do, ever, is weak ." In response, he gestures with his hands, rolling his eyes and sighing, as if pointing out your lack of comprehension. "Let me hear it. Maybe I can find what's causing you to make Jimin and Jungkook re-record every other line for the last hour... and while it's been four times, I personally don't think they had anything wrong the first time, needless to say, the rest," you retorted, standing to get closer to him and placing your hand on his shoulder.

"I know. I've been a jerk. I'll apologise as soon as I get out of here." he sighs, rubbing his eyes.

"At this rate... that'll be never," you mumble. "Let me listen," you urge sweetly. You take a seat in his lap and gently pull the headphones from his ears to yours. You notice how tense his legs are and promise yourself to give him a massage once you figure out how to get him out of Rkive.

It isn't weak. The bass of the beat hits perfectly and your body slowly rolls against him. Although the lyrics manage to make you blush, it's a really good song. You are just not sure if it will make it out of SoundCloud.

"How did you picture the song to sound like?" you question, taking them off and placing them on your nape. "I don't really see the problem."

"I wanted something sexy and rough, raw even," he admits, sliding his long fingers through his short black hair.

"Let's get into the studio. I've got an idea," you say, standing abruptly and placing the headphones on the table. Namjoon thinks of a better one and stands pressing his body against your back and rear, grabbing you by the hips. Then he lets out a low grunt with his mouth closed and places a wet kiss on your throat, plump lips closing on your skin, warming it.

It's then, when you make the mistake to turn around. His mouth finds your parted lips since you are about to speak; he pulls you up on his hips by the thighs, making you melt in his arms. Your arms meet the back of his neck, securing your position further, although you feel like your bones will probably give up sustaining your body for the heat that exudes from him.