chapter 12

I take Blue to this little coffee shop that didn't care who their costumers were,as long as they bought something.For hours we sit there and talk.We finally notice how long we've been there when we notice the sun coming up.
               "Well....It was nice meeting you."I tell her while giving her a sweet smile.She blushes and gives me a gentle kiss on the cheek.I stare after her while she walks away.I walk back to the warehouse in a daze.when i walk in Chrstabelle was in the kichen making breakfest.I sit down at the table and smile like an idiot for the rest of the day.
     Christabelle's Pov
Jonathan came inton the kichen with this big,goofy grin on his face.Judging by that and the dazed expression on his face,I'd say he met a girl.I decide to leave him to his own thoughts and continued my cooking.Soon everyone comes into the kichen and eats breakfest.Today we were going to crash a ball!For the rest of the day we plan.After we eat dinner we all go and get dressed.I wear a deep purple floor length gown that poofs out a bit from the waist.J wears his usual suit and Zac wears a little black tux with a purple bowtie.
       LATER ON AT THE BALL
      "Hahahahahahaha why so serious?Its not like we are gonna hurt you."J says while laughing loudly.For the rest of the ball we shoot,cut,hit,kick people.We finally leave after the cops show up.

Joker's Pov
It was a great night.Zac and Christabelle have adjusted well to being criminals and seem to enjoy it.When we got home all of us(including the other super villians)watch Finding Nemo together while eating popcorn and drinking soda.After Christabelle puts Zac to bed she walks into the room and kisses me as she pushes me onto the bed.I'm sure i don't have to spell out what happened next....

The Next Morning
I wake up with my love in my arms and a smile on my face.I look down at her and gently kiss her forehead.I settle back down and decide to sleep in.

Jonathan Crane's Pov
In the morning I head out to meet Blue.We were going to walk in the park and talk.I love her.I thought it was impossible but looks like it was very possible.I see her waiting up ahead on a bench.I smile and walk a little faster.