chapter 2

Christabelle's POV
I look up at the Joker and notice him staring at me. I grow slightly uneasy. His grin grew and suddenly I was tossed over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I yelped and beat on his back for a second before I realized that it was a lost cause. I stayed silent and just looked at the ground. Finally I was put down on my feet. I looked around and noticed we were in an alley way close to my school.

      "So.....Whats your name dollface?"He asked. My eyes snapped back to him and I stared for a minute.

      "Christabelle." I say in a small voice. I look down to the ground. A hand is suddenly under my chin forcing me to look up. The Joker smirks and tilts his head to the side.

      "Ok Christabelle heres the deal.I have to go before the cops get here but I want you to know I will come back." He says with a smirk. Then he takes out a knife and carves a J on my hand. Then,laughing,he walks away. I stand there a moment then walk back to my school.
JOKER'S POV
 I sit in my current hideout and think about Christabelle. Cute little thing. Smart. I will be paying her a little visit soon. I get up and go to where some of my men were. I look at them then shoot one.

     "Someone clean that up." I say then walk out to go back to my room. I'm always killing my men so they no longer flinch if I do. I lay down and go to sleep.
CHRISTABELLE'S POV
I sit at home thinking about what happened today. I told the police that he carved the J into my hand then left. I didn't tell them that he said he was coming back. I lay back on my bed and think about what I will do. I reach over and turn on some music and then I fall asleep. Not knowing that when I wake up I'll see him sitting next to me on my bed.