chapter 14

Jokers Pov
             I get back home around dinner timeI walk in and see that everyone was eating spagetti and garlic bread.I head to my seat,kissing Christabelle on the head and ruffeling Zac's hair as i pass.I sit down and fill up my plate with the delicious looking food that was on the table.
      "So where did you run off to?"Christabelle asks me with a smile on her face while helping Zac wipe his mouth.Figures,Zac could kill people without effort but needs his mothers help with keeping his mouth clean.
       "Just had an errand to run."I smile gently at her then continue eating my dinner.She nods and goes back to a conversation with Ivy about shoes or something.Who knows what girls talk about these days.

Johnny"s Pov.
            I know the Joker went to get a Valentines Day present for Christa.I know cause i rushed out to get one for Blue.I smile and finish my dinner before heading to my lab to work.

Banes Pov
           The Joker was obviously going to look for a Valentines Day present.Honestly,he must come up with better excuses.He does not do errands.I grin suddenly when i think of my own plans for tomorrow.I was going to ask Ivy to be my Valentine.I just hope she says yes.

Christabelle's Pov
          After dinner i cleaned up and went to bed.In the morning I wake up to the smell of chocolate-chip pancakes.I open my eyes and see the Joker on the edge of the bed with a tray with a plate of pancakes on it.I smile and sit up,giving him a little kiss as a greeting.
            "Thanks Hunny."I say to him as I start eating the pancakes."Oh and Happy Valentines Day."I smile sweetly at him.When I'm finished eating i look up to notice The Joker looking at me with a nervous smile on his face.He takes the tray from me and sets it on the bedside table.Then he takes a deep breath and.....gets down on one knee.
            "Christabelle,Will you marry me?"He asked me as he looks up at me.