chapter 10

After a small make-out session with Joker,i get under the blankets on one side of Zac while Joker gets on the other.I smile as i drift off to sleep.

When I wake up I notice how both Zac and J are missing.I strech and then head downstairs to see that Zac was sitting on J's lap while Zac was eating.I stand in the dorrway and watch my new family.Major criminals included.I smile and walk in.I give Joker a kiss on the lips and Zac a kiss on the top of his head.I sit down next to him and eat some cereal.After breakfest Joker decides its time for me to see my knew uniform.It was a black dress that goes to just above my knees with red leggings and black ankle boots.There was also a jester hat but instead of black and red it was purple and green.I grin and look at Joker.He looks back at me with a smirk.

   "So I was thinking today could be the day we introduce you as my partner.Nothing to complecated.Just a bank robbery."He says while wrapping his arm around my waist.I think about it for a moment and finally nod.

    "But what are we going to do about Zac?"I ask while looking at my new son.The Joker thinks about it and sighs.

    "I'm not really sure."He says.

    "I wanna go with Mommy!"Zac shouts while clinging to my legs.I blink in surprise and look down at him.I didn't think he was gonna call me Mom this soon.

    "Hmmm...well if you go with Mommy you have to be a villian."The Joker says while crouching down to his level.Zac thinks about it for a moment then nods.We eventually find something for him to wear.Black dress pants with a black button up shirt and blood red suspenders with black shiny shoes.We aren't really sure what his name will be.After everyone is ready to go we load into the van and drive to the bank.The Joker shoots off a couple shots to alert people to our presence.

    "Hellooo...On the ground!"He yells.The rest of our little group split up to torment random people.Zac grins.I can already tell he was the perfect kid for us.

    "If you all be good you might get out of this alive....but most likley not."Zac says while giggling.I smile.Just like his father.

    "Most of you will probably die horribly.....so I would start praying if you are religious."I say while laughing softly.From there everything went alright.We even spared a few people.Not before they knew my name of course.And Zac's.Which is Crow.I think it suits him.

JOKER'S POV

After robbing the bank we went home and watched Finding Nemo.I love that Movie.Zac went up to his new room and did his own thing.I'm so proud of him and Christabelle.They were wonderful.I can already tell they were going to be great criminals.I look at Christabelle right when she looks at me.We grin at the same time and race upstairs.After our...umm....alone time we went back downstairs where Christabelle started dinner.I go and watch TV.I love my life.