chapter 16

Zac's Pov
     Mommy and Daddy just told me they were gonna get married!I remember hearing that word on TV.Its a big party right?I hope theres cake.I love cake....Anyway,today Aunty Cat took me to the zoo!We saw a lot of cool looking animals and she bought me a whole bunch of candy.Then we came home and ate dinner.But this time Uncle Johnny brought a girl with him,she had blue hair and was really pretty.Not prettier then my mommy of course,but still pretty.Now i'm going to bed.I wonder whats for breakfest tomorrow?I hope its waffles....

Joker's Pov
      As soon as Zac went to sleep we left a worker of mine with him,Thomas(Authors Note:Thomas is a character based of my younger brother.)I trusted Thomas to keep my son safe.We were going to rob the bank.We decided to do it at night this time though,less people to handle.Everything was going well,until our favorite Bat showed up.Its not like we were causing trouble,just robbing a bank.Not that big of a deal.
        "Christabelle,why are you doing this?"He asked her as we all got ready to fight.My goons kept on loading money in our van."Is this what your Mother would have wanted for you?"
        "My Mother would have wanted me to be happy,and i am happy."She says while holding her head up high.I grab her hand and give a little squeeze.After that,we were a bit distracted.Batman lunged at Ivy,causing Bane to jump in front of her and punch him.Jonathan tryed to spray him but the Bat caught his arm in time and shoved it out of the way.Catwomen and Christabelle lunged at him at the same time.He saw Catwomen coming but not Christabelle.She kicked him in the face and ducked when he tried to grab her.I rushed in and punched him.Then Bane picked him up and through him at a door,he hit it and went through to the other side.While he was uh distracted we ran for the van and drove away.

Christabelle's Pov
       When we get home we are all smiling and laughing.We got the money and saw the Bat get his butt handed to him.I never really liked him anyway,always seemed so nosy to me.The joker and I went up to our room.He closed the door behind us and started kissing me.After that,well....lets just say we didn't get alot of sleep that night....

Bruce Wayne/Batman Pov
      When I get back to Wayne Manor i limp in and get out of my suit.That didnt go as i expected it to go.I can't believe that Christabelle has become a criminal.I understand that shes upset about her mothers death,but thats not an excuse.I tell all this to Alfed.
       "Sir,you could have just as easily been a criminal instead of a hero.She chose something that helped her cope with the death of her mother.You may not think what shes doing is right,but she does.She has fallen in love,she has turned to her love in her time of need.We can not judge her just because we think she should have done something else."He says to me with a small smile.Then he turns around and leaves the room.I suppose  hes right....