chapter 18

Joker's Pov
           "Christabelle...i.....Wanna keep it."I say to her.She smiles and jumps into my arms.I smile softly and pull her close.I never thought i would have choldren but now i have two.I gently push her away and smile at her."First things first,We need a docters appointment.Hmm...Heres what we're gonna do.Your going to put on a wig and you and Catty will go to the docters."She nods.
           "I can't believe that we're going to have a baby....She says softly with a smile on her face.I grin and kiss her."J,we have to tell the others!"She says while jumping up and down.
           "Ok,Let's go and tell the losers that soon we will have a little joker."I grin at her and pull her into the living room where everybody was sitting."OK,listen up.....Christabelle's pregant!"I say while holding her close with one hand while waving the other one around.Everybody cheers and gets up to hug Christabelle.Zac grins and hugs my legs.
           "Yay!That means I won't be an only child anymore!"Everybody laughs at that.I pick up zac and hold him close.I never thought that he would ever like me.I killed his parents after all....

Christabelle's Pov

      I look around at all our friends and can't help but smile.This is the family my children will grow up with...I'm sure Catwomen will teach them how to steal,Ivy will tell them to respect plants,bane will teach them how to shoot,and the Joker will teach them everything else.I'll teach them that love is always the greatest thing...

 8 months later
   Jonathan's Pov.
       Turns out Christabelles was already a month pregant when she found out.Now its days from the birth of her twins.Yeah twins,Christabelle and Joker decided to keep the genders secret.They wanted to be surprised.Their married now.I am too.Blue lives with us now though she doesn't go out with us to cause trouble.Shes also two months pregant.
       Anyway,We were all sitting in the living room talking and laughing when Christabelle lets out a gasp.We all look over to her and Joker since they were cuddled on the couch.
        "My water broke!"With those words hell brakes loose....

     Christabelle's Pov

         As soon as I say that everybody springs ito action and it isn't long that we're on our way to the hospital.I'm sure your thinking that the hospital won't treat us,but we're all wearing regular clothes.No make-up,weapons,anything that can tell people who we are.

Hours later.

Everybody is standing and smiling as J and I hold our little boy and girl.I look down at my little boy and know that he will be take care of for a long time.
     "So,Names?"A nurse asks us.J looks down at me and he smiles
      "We want to name them...."