chapter 11

CHRISTABELLE'S POV
               For dinner i made fried chicken with french fries and mashed potatos.When I was about halfway through cooking Jonathan came in.
         "Hey Christa."He says.Did he just call me Christa?
         "Ummm....hello Jonathan...did you just call me Christa?"I ask him.I'm not really sure how I feel with him calling me that.
         "Yeah.Do you mind me calling you that?'He asks while leaning against the wall.I think about it for a minute.If i had to chose a bestfriend out of the criminals I would chose Jonathan.
         "You can call me that....if i can call you Johnny."I smirk over my shoulder at him.I knew he hated being called Johnny.
         "Hmmm....I guess that is a fair trade."He says while smirking back at me.I face my food again and continue cooking.
         "So is there something you wanted Johnny?"I ask him while checking my french fries.
         "Nothing really.Just figured you could use some company."He says.Well if he wants to sit there and watch me cook that's fine.

ZAC'S POV
    I love my new family!I know my Daddy killed my real mom but I don't care.My new Mommy and Daddy love me and that's all that matters.I head down to the living room and see my Daddy sitting on the couch and watching TV.I smile and run to him.
          "Daddy!Daddy!"I yell as I jump up onto his lap.He laughs and pulls me close to him.
          "Hello Zac!What's up?"He asks me as he looks down at me.Daddy wears clown make-up and has green hair.I think he looks nice as a clown.
          "I was just bored and wanted something to do."I say while looking up at him.
          "Well dinner should be ready soon.Your Mother is making it."He tells me while turning back to the TV.I nod and snuggle against his stomach.I love my life.

JONATHAN'S POV
     After dinner i decided to go out.As i was going down an alley.I heard a short scream down another alley.I head down the alley,curious to see what caused the scream.I see a older man,about 45,on top of a girl.The girl had blue hair and pale-ish skin.I go up and grab the man and pull him off of her.I spray him with my toxin and grab the girl.I pull her up and start running out of the alley.Once i deem that there is enough distance between us and tha man I stop.I turn and look at the girl.Green eyes,blue hair,pale-ish skin,kinda skinny but with curves.
     "Thank you."She says while blushing and looking down.I smile.Such an innocent thing.
     "No problem.I'm Jonathan Crane."I tell her while sticking my hand out to shake her hand.
     "I know who you are.Your all over the news.I'm Blue."She tells me while shaking my hand.
     "Blue?That's an unusual name."I tell her while flashing a smile.
     "I know.My parents were artists and their favorite color was blue."She says while looking at the ground."I.....guess I better go."She dosen't soung like she wants to leave.Hmmmm...
     "Wait!Maybe you'd like to stay and talk or get something to eat?"I ask her.I don't know why I saved her but there's something about her.
     "I would like that."She says while smiling up at me.
                                      I have a date.With a women who was almost raped and had blue hair.