chapter 8

JOKER'S POV
She says "I would like to join you as your partner but i would need someone to teach to fire a gun." I grin down at her, my new partner in crime. I lean down and gently kiss her lips. I pull back and see everyone looking at us. Christabelle blushes and looks down. Oh,how i love it when she blushes.

CHRISTABELLE'S POV

I can tell the Joker is happy that I decided to join him. His grin was real and happy. I already knew how to fight and how to use a knife. I had this friend a while back who got me into street fighting. I look around at everyone else and notice they all had happy grins on.
   "I'm Ivy and this is Riddler and Bane." Poison Ivy says while gesturing to the boys. I nod and give them a smile.
   "I can teach you to shoot." Catwoman says while she gets up and starts walking towards where the Joker and I were sitting.
    "Thanks." I say as she pulls me up. I follow her out of the room.

TIME SKIP!!!

After my shooting lessons I walk to the living room. When I walk in everybody looks up. It looks like they were in the middle of an argument.Jonathan smirks and stands up.
    "My turn. Since you are gonna be working with us we agreed you should know some basic info about my toxin. Please follow me to my lab." He says while walking out of the room. I look at the Joker then follow Jonathan to his lab.
    As he tells me about his toxin I pay close attention. That way I won't hurt myself. When he was done I left and went back to the Jokers room to see him sitting on the bed. When I walk in he comes to me and kisses me. He pulls back after a while and pulls me to the bed.
    "So how did it go?" He asks once we are seated on the bed.
    "It went okay. What did you do while I was gone?" I ask him as I look up at him with a smile.
    "Nothing much. Talked with Ivy about what your costume should be. Also how do you feel like being called Jester?" He says while playing with my hair. I think about it and think its a good name for the partner of the Clown Prince of Crime.
     "I like it." I tell him while lying back on the bed. He soon joins me and smiles before gently kissing me. I smile and kiss back. I love this man. Even if he is a criminal.

CRANES POV

After she leaves I work on my fear toxin and think about her. I think she would be fun to have around. Not annoying like Harley. I smirk and continue on with my work.

CAT'S POV

After Christabelle's shooting lessons I head to my room and think about this new member of the criminal world. I think she would be a great villain. Better then Harley,at least.

JOKER'S POV

I smile down at the angel sleeping in my arms. She was beautiful. But....she should hate me. I'm a criminal. Yet she dosen't. Even if she did it would be a beautiful hate.
I close my eyes. Holding my most prized possesion in my arms.

When I wake up I notice that Christabelle is gone and I can smell pancakes. I head to the kichen and see them all gathered around the table eating,laughing. Like a big,happy family. Is that what we were now? A family of misfits? A band of criminals who have come together?
                                I don't think I would mind if we were.