chapter 9

CHRISTABELLE'S POV

   Cat was going to train me today while the Joker went out to cause some trouble. We were in the shooting room talking before we started shooting.
     "So was J with someone before me?" I ask her. I didn't really care if he was. He was with me now and that's all that mattered.
     "Yeah. Harley Quinn. He got her to fall in love with him then she broke him out of Arkham. She was his little puppet for a while then he killed her." She says while stretching out on the floor we were sitting on. I nod and think about it. I suppose it made sense. To kill her I mean. He grew tired of her. That's all.

JOKER'S POV

I grin at all the scared people around me. I has in a small grocery store. I didn't really need anything. I just wanted to kill people. I notice a woman opening a phone in the back of the group of scared shoppers. I grin and motion towards her. Two of my henchmen grabbed her and brought her in front of me.
    "Hiya Dollface! Listen i uh really don't care if you call the police but uh i don't appreciate ya keeping secrets....i'm gonna have to let you go." I say right before I shoot her. I laugh loudly,causing shoppers to look scared. I then notice a little boy crying where the woman once sat. So she had a kid. Hmmm. He only looks about three. I suddenly get an idea. I motion towards the little boy and one of my henchmen pick him up. I then cut up everyone's faces and shoot them. I take the little boy and study him. Dark brown hair,hazel eyes,pale and kinda skinny. I grin,knowing the plan would work. You see,I knew me and Christabelle were not ready for an infant. I had talked with her about it. We both wanted kids but we just didn't have time. So.....this little boy will be our first son.

CHRISTABELLE'S POV

The Joker comes back when we were all in the living room. I look up then glance back to Cat. Then I look again to see that the Joker indeed had a little boy in his hands. I know what he is thinking when he shoots me a grin. He intended for us to be his new parents. After no doubt having killed his real parents. I stand up and take the boy from him and go to our room. I sit down on the bed with the little boy on my lap.
    "Hello. I'm Christabelle."I say to him as I give him a small smile.
    "H-h-i. I'm Zac." He says while giving me a scared look. I gently stroke his hair and give him another smile.
    "I know you're scared but I won't hurt you and neither will J." I say as I look at him. He nods and looks away. "How old are you Zac?"
    "Four." He softly says. I nod and then notice that Zac was trying to hold back yawns. I smile and lay him on the bed.
    "Go to bed Zac."I say as I cover him with the blankets. Soon he is sleeping soundly. I turn when I hear the door open. I smile when I see its the Joker. I cross the room and gently kiss him.
     "How is he?" He asks when we pull away.
     "Scared but other then that he's fine."
     "I know we said we didn't want any kids yet but he is older then a infant an-" He's cut of by me kissing him. I love him. Instead of killing the child he brought him here. I didn't care if my mother wouldn't approve. I know that the Joker has a good side. Even if he does kill people for fun.