chapter 7

CHRISTABELLE'S POV
After breakfast I went back to what assumed to be the Jokers room. It was purple with a black carpet. The bed was purple and green. I sit down on his bed and think about what I was going to do. I knew that if the Joker was caught I would have no place to live. But.....I also knew I couldn't leave him. I think I might just love him. I'm in love with the criminal clown. I shake my head and head out to the living room. When I get in there I notice everyone was in there. However,as soon as I walk in they all stop talking and look at me. The Joker gets up and walks over to me. He gently kisses me and then pulls me over to the chair he was sitting in. He sits down and pulls me down so I'm sitting on his lap. I notice everyone looking at us with amused looks on their faces. I blush and hide my face in his neck.

CATWOMAN'S POV

I smile at the Joker and Christabelle. They were pretty cute together. She brought out the best in him. He was still the Clown Prince but she made him....happy,soft. You could tell she was unused to the attention we were giving her.
     "Hello,I'm Catwoman. But you can call me Cat if you want." I tell her. She picks her head out of the Joker's neck and gives me a shy smile.
      "Hi,I'm Christabelle....um....I prefer to be called Christabelle." She says in a quiet voice. She looks down at the ground and blushes. The Joker smiles and gives her a small kiss at the top of her head. She looks back up and gives him a quick peck on the lips. They were so cute.

JONATHAN CRANE'S POV

They made a good couple. She was cute and shy, he was loud and outgoing. They loved each other. You could see it by how they acted. He wouldn't take his eyes off her and she leaned on him and snuck glances at him.
    "I'm Jonathan Crane." I tell her while giving her a small smile. She smiles back at me.
    "Hello Jonathan."She says to me in her quiet voice. I smirk. I might just have to play with this one.
    "Jonathan,you lay a finger on Christabella I'll skin you alive." He says right when I'm thinking that. I frown and roll my eyes. Stupid clown.

Joker'S POV

I knew what Jonathan was thinking. But I wouldn't let him touch her. I loved her with all I had. I know I had only known her for a little while but I loved her. Jonathan would just ruin her. I look down at her and smile. I knew she would get along with Cat and Ivy. The rest of them? I'm not sure about.
    "So what are we going to do? She's gonna stay so what is she gonna do while we are out causing trouble?" Riddler asks. I knew someone was going to ask this eventually. I sigh and look at Christabelle.
     "You can join us and become my partner or you can stay here in the hideout. It's your choice." I tell her, totally serious for once.
     She thinks for a minute then looks back up and says....