Chapter 19

Thanks to lokisbabe28,i have names for the two babies and for some other characters i will be introducing. Sorry it took me so long. I've been busy.

Christabelles pov
"Soloman for the boy,and Hallie for the girl. "I say while smiling at all my friends. J looks at me and leans down and gently kisses me.

1 day later.
    Today was the day that we got to take the kids home. J said he got the nursery set up for Soloman and Hallie.I walk in and see that the room was painted dark blue and black with pictures of me, Joker and Zac on the walls. I set the babys down and sit down on a rocking chair in the corner of the room. I eventully doze off.

Jokers Pov.
I walk into the nursery and smile when I see Christabelle sleeping in the rocking chair in the corner. I gently kiss her on the top of the head and slip a note into her hand. I'm going to blow up an old apartment building. Not for any reason, im just bored.

Time skip.
I get to the building I'm going blow up..I stand on the roof of the building across the street and push the button.I laugh and turn around to leave when suddenly I'm tackled. I look up and see the Batman. Before I can say anything however he knocks me out....

Christabelle's Pov
        I wake up and feel some paper in my hand. I look down and see a note. I open it and see that its from J saying that hes going to blow up a building.I stand up and stretch. I check the children and go downstairs. I walk into the living room and see that the news is on. I glance at it then I relieze it was saying that J was in police custody.Shit....
    "Momma what do we do?"I look down and see Zac staring up at me.
    "I don't know sweetie...."I say to him while looking back up to the tv.