chapter 3

Christabelle's POV
I slowly open my eyes and sit up......then jump off my bed and land on the floor,causing a loud thump. The Joker was sitting on my bed,right next to where I was sleeping. I stare at him for a moment.

    "What are you doing here?" I ask him softly. He didn't get the chance to answer because then there was a knock on my door.

    "Christabell are you okay?" My mother asks through the door. My eyes widen in panic. Then I motion The Joker towards the closet. He roles his eyes but hides in the closet. I open the door and look at my mother. She was all dressed up for work(She works at Wayne Interprises).

    "I'm fine mom. Just fell off my bed. "I tell her with a smile on my face. She looks at me then walks down the hallway and down the stairs. I close the door and locks it just in case she comes back up. Even though I should have screamed the minute I saw The Joker. I sigh and turn around. And jump at seeing The Joker sitting on my bed again.

    "What are you doing here? You could get caught." I tell him while pressing my back against my door.

    "I told you I would be back Dollface." He says while grinning. I shake my head and close my eyes. Maybe it was all a dream. He wasn't in my room. "What are you doing?" My eyes shoot open as I hear his voice by my ear. I stare at him. I didn't know he was so close.

     "Why me?" I ask him. I honestly wanted to know. He picked me out from a classroom full of teenagers. Why me?

      "Because you were different from the rest of the teenagers in that classroom. A purple stripe, black clothes. You're different, I can see it in your eyes." He says leaning close.
JOKER'S POV
I watch as she looks down at the ground. I grin and bring up my hand and.......knock her out. I catch her as she falls and gaze down at her. I head towards the window with my new pet. This should be fun.