chapter 4

Joker's POV
When I get to my hideout I take Christabelle to my room and set her on my bed. I stand there looking at her for a minute before climbing in beside her and going to sleep. I wake up and turn to see that she is gone. Shit! I jump up and run out of the room. She could be anywhere. She might still be in the hideo-
   "I made eggs and bacon." I hear her voice come from the kitchen doorway. I turn and stare at her. She stares back then she turns and goes back to the kitchen. She didnt leave?

CHRISTABELLE'S POV

I return to the kitchen after staring at the Joker. I think he thought I would leave. I thought about it. But I know that he'll find me even if I move. So I made breakfast. He slowly walks in.
   "Why didn't you leave?" He asks me as he sits down and starts eating the plate of food I had set there. I sit across from him with my own plate of food.
   "I knew you would find me even If I moved.....so I stayed." I tell him. Then I start eating my food. After we were both done I washed the dishes and put them away. I turn around and find the Joker right behind me. He stares at me then.....he kisses me. I freeze but then,slowly,I kiss him back.

JOKER'S POV

As I stand there kissing her I know that I will never let her go. And that she is my only weakness. I pull away and we stare at each other.
  "What are we going to do now?" She asks me while gazing at me with her beautiful blue eyes.
  "You're mine. My queen of hearts, my queen of chaos, MY heart......you will go home, I'll take you there, but always remember that I will visit." I tell her. She nods and leans up to kiss me again. As we stand there kissing I know that we will face alot of troubles.I might be caught one of these days and will have to leave her.But we'll figure that out when it comes to that.