chapter 15

Christabelle's Pov

        I stare wide eyed at the Joker,on one knee,asking me to marry him.I think about it.I have no one but Him,Zac and the rest of Gothams worst.However,if i say yes,theres no going back.I can never be just Christabelle again,I'll be Christabelle,The Jokers wife and partner in crime.I take a deep breath.

            "Joker.....Yes,I'll marry you."I say to him while smiling gently.He smiles and slides the ring on my finger.I look down at it.It was a medium sized diamond with a gold band.On both sides,there was an amethyst and a emerald.I look at the Joker and smile widely.He laughs and kisses me.

Joker's Pov

        I can't believe I just did that.I mean,I love Christabelle but I never really thought about getting married.But as I look at her,I know i made the right choice.I would never love anyone but her.I'm just glad she said yes.I mean,who would actually want to marry the Joker?Only someone crazy or in love.Christabelle isn't crazy so it must be love.

Johnny's Pov.

         I meet Blue in our usual spot in the park.She stands up to meet me and i give her a gentle kiss on the lips.She smiles at me and sits back down.I join her.She hands me a small bag.

            "I hope you like it."She says while blushing a little bit.I smile and reach into the bag.I pull out a picture frame.It was made up of silver branchs with small gold leafs on it.In it was a hand drawn picture of me and her.We were looking into eachothers eyes and smiling gently.It was beautiful.I smile and turn to her,giving her a small kiss on the tip of her nose.

           "I love it."I tell her while reaching into my pocket for her gift.I pull out a box and hand it too her."Heres your."She smiles and opens it.In the box was a locket.It was shaped like a heart and was silver.It had flowers carved into it.

          "I love it,Thank you Jonathan."She leans up and kisses me."Jonathan....I ...I love you."She says while looking down and blushing.I smile and tilt her face up to mine.

          "I love you too."I kiss her and as we sit there,on a park bench,I wish time would freeze.So that i can be in this moment forever.

Bane's Pov

        I walk into the living room and see Ivy.If i'm gonna ask her,it has to be now.I walk over and sit next to her on one of the couchs.

           "Ivy....Um...Will you be my Valentine?"As I ask this,I hold out a rose.

Ivy's Pov

       I smile at Bane and gently take the rose from him.I've liked him for awhile now.I kinda feel like im back in high school all over again.Crushes,Drama.....plus the crime,but thats just a little addition.

           "Of course I will Bane."After I'm done talking i give him a smile and turn back to watch TV.