chapter 17

Christabelle's Pov.
        I open my eyes and feel warm arms wrapped around my waist.I look over and stare at The Joker sleeping beside me.I smile and gently get up.I have to make breakfest.I go to the kichen and plug my Ipod  into the dock.I pick Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance.I dance around as I cook blueberry waffles and bacon.I turn towards the door and stop.In the doorway was....everyone.They all started laughing.I blush and quickly set the table.They all sit down and The Joker gives me a kiss on the cheek.A few bites into my waffle I feel sick and have to rush into the bathroom.I hear foot steps rushing after me.When i'm done i look up and see The Joker standing there.I get up and brush my teeth.He heads to our room and I follow him.
   "Christabelle....I...i never used protection..."He says while looking at me with wide eyes.I look down at my hands and think back.Hes right.We never once used a condom and im not on birth control.I look up at him.
   "J....take Jonathan with you and get me some pregancy tests."I say in a small voice.He nods and starts heading to the door.However he turns around and gives me a kiss on the top of my head.

Jokers Pov.
        I grip the steering wheel tightly as me and Jonathan drive down the street.It was quiet the whole way to the store.I go in grab a few pregancy tests,shoot a few people and rush back home.I run to our room and hand her the pregancy tests that i got her.She goes into the bathroom and i start pacing.About five minutes later(AN:I have no idea how long pregancy tests take.sorry)she comes out looking really pale.
      "J....I'm pregant."She looks at me then looks away and bites her thumb."Did you.....do you want to keep it?"She looks so scared in that moment.
     "Christbelle.....I...."

Cliffhanger!!!! :P