chapter 13

Jonathan Crane's POV

       Blue see me coming and stands up to meet me.I give her a kiss on the cheek and take her hand.

         "I was thinking we could go for a walk in the park?"I ask her as we slowly start walking.

         "Sure."She says with a smile on her face.

Joker's POV

       I stand at the stove with Zac(who is sitting on a stool) beside me.We were gonna bake cookies.We get out all the ingredients and start mixing the batter.

          "Hey Daddy?"Zac says while looking up at me.

          "Yeah?"I ask while carefully mixing the ingredients.

          "What are we gonna do for Mommy for Valentines day?"As soon as he says that I relieze what day it is.Tomorrow was valentines day.

          "Ummm.....IVY!!!"I yell out to the house.She comes into the kitchen.

          "Yeah?What do you want Joker?"

          "I need you to watch Zac for a bit."I tell her then run out of the room.I jump in the van and take off to find the perfect gift.

Christabelle's POV

I go to the kitchen for a snack and find Ivy and Zac eating cookies.

          "Ohh!Cookies!"I say and join them for a few cookies."Did you make cookies with aunt Ivy?'I ask Zac with a smile on my face

          "Yeah,Iwas making them with Daddy but he left to go do something."Zac says before going back to eating cookies.I nod and wonder where J had went to.I shrug and walk off to read a book.