Chapter 20

Jokers Pov

         I look around the jail cell i'm in and frown. I need to get out of here and be with my family. I check my pockets and realize I have a bomb in one of my pockets. I grin and look around before slowly making my way to the bars.
            "Hey,you there."I call out to a police officer. He looks my way and I laugh."Catch!" I toss the bomb at him and jump to the ground. The bomb explodes and knocks the door of the cell loose. I laugh loudly and run out,killing people as I go. I make it outside and decide to have a little bit of fun before going home. I take a cop car and drive it all over Gotham. Hitting people and running over signs.

Christabelles Pov

           I look outside the window when I hear a car stop outside. I see a cop car and I start freaking out until I see J step out of the car. I grin and run outside to greet him.
              "Hey Doll. Miss me?"He says before I jump into his arms,kissing him hard on the mouth. He laughs and kisses me back before carrying me back inside. Zac runs and grips Joker's pants and screams "daddys home!"Over and over again. I grin and hop out of the Joker's arms. I pick Zac up and hug him close. I have my family near and that's all I need.
 /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This is not over yet!There is gonna be a sequel!