chapter 6

JOKER'S POV
After tucking Christabelle in my bed I go to the living room where everyone was sitting. They all look up and stop talking when I walk in.
   "Joker whats going on? Was that your girlfriend? Why was she crying?" Ivy asks me while staring at me.
   "That was Christabelle. Her mother just died and I didn't want to leave her alone." I tell them while sitting in a chair. Crane smirks at me and laughs under his breathe.
    "This has to be the first time I've seen you care about someone. She must be quite the girl." He says while looking at the Joker. I growl at him. Most people don't know that Crane had alot of girlfriends. Some that he stole from other men. I get up and go back to my room and climb into bed beside my love. I drift of to sleep with her in my arms.

CHRISTABELLE'S POVA

I wake up with the Jokers arms around me and a strange sense of safety and love wrapped around me. I somehow manage to worm out of his arms and go downstairs to the kichen. I start making chocolate chip pancakes and eggs and bacon. Joker had told me that the other criminals were staying with him so I decided to make breakfast.
    "Hello." I hear from behind me. I turn around and see Poison Ivy. She was standing in the doorway staring at me.
    "Hello,I'm Christabelle. Do you like chocolate chip pancakes,eggs,and bacon?" I ask her. I know she was a criminal but they are people too.
    "Yes.....thank you for cooking breakfast." She says as she sits down at the table. I smile at her and resume cooking. I soon finish cooking, just in time too. The others,including Joker,came into the kitchen. I put the three dishes onto the table along with the plates and forks and knives. The Joker comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. I smile and turn around in his arms. I give him a little kiss and then I sit down. I scoop two pancakes,four pieces of bacon,and a spoonful of eggs onto my plate before I realize everyone but Joker and Ivy are staring at me.
     "Umm....hi."I say as I stare around at everyone. Slowly everyone sits down and starts to eat.
                                 This is gonna be interesting.