Welcoming

Finley felt a heat waving as she sees Lady Dimitrescu's body. The stretch marks were there on her hips as she had a pear body, and she notices two deep scars on her back.

"Come in and what did you both say in that language?" She asked, griping them both as they fall in while the bath tub was hot.

"It's Spanish, learn it sweetheart." Finley rolls her eyes, she smells the oils of lavender and jasmine. CoraLynn was hiding her smile after hearing that comment.

Lady Dimitrescu said nothing as she grabs two bottles and pours it over their heads. Finley held her bad shoulder as the pain was still there, Lady Dimitrescu sees a gaint marking her pets back.

"What is that on your back?" She asked, Finley turns and looks up at her.

"It's a tattoo...both of my parents family crest." She answers as she moved forward to let her see more of her tattoo.

(Finleys Back Tattoo)

"The model is a representation of a person controlling shadows. As you see many arms and legs. My dads family were in a clan back in the 16th century, basically dealing with dark magic." Finley said to her, "And the symbols in the middle of the model, is a representation of one using their chakras, to use it as good or bad. Which that was my mother's side, she always calm my father whenever he was upset..." She stops and stares at the wall.

CoraLynn takes note, she lays her hand on Finleys shoulder, which mad her snap out of her thoughts. Lady Dimitrescu sees and touches her back to feel her skin.

"What are your guys last names as I shall welcome you to your new home?" She randomly asked, CoraLynn and Finely both looked at each other but they did it.

"I'm CoraLynn Osborn, people call me Cora for short." CoraLynn replied back and looks back at her

"Finley Triana or Fin for short." Finley looks at her light blue eyes as they were yellow golden before.

Sometime passes, all three women headed to a spare room, where a maiden was waiting.
Finley sees this maiden as she smiles at her and CoraLynn, but quickly changes her facial expression as the lady of the castle enters.

"Gina, measure them and send the notes off to my sister. Donna will do the rest as she's good at sewing." Lady Dimitrescu orders and pushes Finley first.

"Wait Donna Beneviento is real? That book is right about somethings, I need to find it." Finley said as she was getting measured first.

I need to find that book again! Maybe I missed something about a weakness she might have! Everyone has a weakness, even if she hides it, I can find fast!