Daniela's Gift PT:2

Finely and Daniela both rushed too the dinner room. Finley had a feeling that the Kagegan was going to hurt the Dimitrescu family and everyone else that worked here. As for Daniela, she held onto the picture of the maidens, Finley was limping but toughen it out and looks at Daniela.

"I'll teach you on how to control and handle your gift as you'll see the Kagegans for now on." Finley chuckles.

"Thank you and let's go save my family." Daniela said and smiles at her.

Finley feels a bond with Daniela as she was somewhat happy to be with her, only as a friend.

~The dinning room~

Alcina, her daughters and CoraLynn were in the dinning room. Waiting patiently for her pet and her youngest daughter. But Alcina was somewhat irritated that they were showing up, there she signals the maidens to get the food as she'll deal with the other two later.

"Pet Cora...are you okay?" Cassandra suddenly asked, which Bela was confuse on why Daniela was concern on their mothers pet.

"Kind of...I just feel off...like something bad might happen." CoraLynn said to her, "I don't know why but it could be that I'm feeling under the weather." She added.

The maidens came out from the kitchen and handed the food too them. CoraLynns sick feelings grew more as she pushes the food away.

"The food...I'm not eating it." She tells them as she gets up. Her feelings were rising, Alcina was about to eat the food but she stops when the doors opened.

"Don't move and don't eat!" Finley leans against Daniela as they walk over too the table.

Alcina lays back, she bites her lips and shakes her head. She had a disappointing look on her and puts down her spoon.

"Listen Daniela and I are now dealing with a Kagegan. Which is a shadow or spirit, and we believe that the food has been Dokugan." Finley said, "Dokugan means poison in my father language. Don't eat the food as we can find the unwanted guest that apparently Daniela killed years ago." She urges them, Daniela quickly explains that she was given a gift of seeing them.

Daniela shows her mother the picture. Alcina remembers all of the maidens that she encountered. She points out the maidens as well as their names, and pointing out the same Kagegan maiden that locked Daniela and Finley in the room. She said the maiden was named Adela.

Finely places her hands together as she meditates. Focusing her Ajna as she senses her surroundings, seeing everyone's auras and only looking for something that will show the Kagegan. She sees an aura, it was different than the others as she looks at the maiden. It was Jessica Smith...one of her fellow classmates.

"Jess, how are you feeling?" Finley ask as she still had her hands together.

"I'm good, and what about you buddy?" Jessica said and smiles at her.

Everyone was confuse on what Finley was doing, but CoraLynn knew as she felt it too.
So Finley decides to do a Damasugan on Jessica, the candles were flicking as the room became very bright.

"Oh my mother of Miranda...look!" Bela points towards the ground as a shadow barrier was moving underneath Finley up towards Jessica.

"Pet Finley?"
"Fin?"

Finleys was to focus as she was controlling Jessica. It was she was mirroring her shadow with hers. Both women couldn't move, while Daniela sees the Kagegan of Adela as she was controlling Jessica.

"Dani, I need you find a jar with a lid..." Finley grunts, as she couldn't hold her shadow barrier for much longer.

"Okay!" Daniela vanishes into the kitchen and searches, CoraLynn runs over and places her onto Finley's shoulder.