Daniela's Gift PT:1

~Few Days Later~

Finley and Miranda both entered the castle of Dimitrescu. Some of her friends came running down the hallways and gently hug her. Gina the maiden was happy to see Finley recovery was fast and well. She knew that Priestess Miranda have and always helped everyone in need.

"Finny?"

Finley hears that soft familiar voice. She sees her best friend, the one that always made her smile and needed a good laugh.
CoraLynn comes running as she opens her arms. Finley drops everything as she runs, picking her up and spinning her around like a princess.

CoraLynn buries her face into Finley's neck, inhaling her scent, and gently cries. She didn't want to let go as she held on tightly. Finley did the same actions as she didn't want to let go, then she smells the hit of lavender.

"Hello Finley, welcome back."

Finley looks up, Alcina shows a affiliative smile, and the daughters came in as they had more a widely smile. Finley bows her head as she walks up too them.

The three daughters showed affection towards her. Bela hugs first, as she smiles, then Cassandra squeezes her alittle to hard as she high-fives her, and Finley sees Daniela. She was a-little hesitant at first, then Cassandra nudges her as she hugs Finley.

As soon as they both hug, Finley sees a Kagegan attached to Daniela, as her Tanjōgan shows. Daniela felt something as she lets go and covers her feeling with a smile.

"Welcome back Finley." Daniela said and hands over a small gift that she and her sisters made.

"Thank you Dani, and thank you girls for this gift." Finley thanks to them, "And I also made you guys something too but I'll give them to you later." She added, "I need some rest, I'm kind of sleepy." She yawns. CoraLynn takes her small bag and walks too the bedchambers.

The maidens waved their goodbyes as they continued with their chores. Miranda, Alcina and the girls were left alone.

"Alcina and girls, listen too me very carefully. If anything happens to Finley, I will take her away...forever." Mirandas voice was serious and firm, "Her and I talked about...certain things and I want her to be fully safe here. And I'll take her here and there, as we are now working together." She claps her hands together, "And you may not know what we are doing...Alcina." She looks at her the most.

"O-Of course Mothet Miranda." Alcina said, "My daughters and I will make sure that Finley is well taken care of as she lives here." She bows her head, the daughters bow to Miranda too.

Miranda walks too the door as she leaves. The two oldest daughters left to do their business as they like taunting the maidens for fun. But Daniela wasn't herself as she walks away, Alcina sees her youngest daughters behavior, but she ignores it as she needed a drag.

~The Bedchambers~

CoraLynn and Finley were talking. Finley semi tells her best friend what she went through. Telling about her gift of the Tanjōgan to Miranda and other small details that she didn't want to fully tell just yet.

"So you told Miranda about your past? And your gifts from each of your parents side, I'm surprise she didn't test your blood and sell it too the government." CoraLynn chuckles on the last partanf Finley giggles too.

"She was startled on what my father did to me and what happened to my mother. Even showed her my drawings that I made while I was living there." Finley opens her bag and shows the same drawings she drew.

CoraLynn was still amazed on how talented Finley's art skills were. And she loves reading her poems about her experiences with life and other things she went through.
Finley yawns as she took off her boots, pants and jacket as she was only wearing her bra and her sports underwear. CoraLynn tucks Finley in as she gives her a gently kiss on the cheek as she leaves the bedchambers.