New chapter PT:1

~Three weeks later~

Just two days before the wedding of the century was about to happen. The maidens of castle Dimitrescu working nonstop as the daughters and the Lords were working. Finley and Alcina aren't allowed to see the wedding as they were in the bedroom.

"My love, have you seen my gloves? I could've sworn that I left them..." Alcina stops in midsentence.

"Oh you mean these gloves...if not than no I haven't seen them..." She soothes her as she was in her tight leather pants and her hair was pulled into a braided ponytail.

Finley's outfit was a white unbutton shirt which showed her scar, her abs and her cleavage. The corner of Alcina's mouth turned it o a smirk. Immediately she walks to the door and locks it. As she was facing the door, she felt Finley's presents behind bu smelling the fragrance of Lavender. She felt the leather gloves sliding against her arms...it made her entire body shiver.

"You've been stressed lately as I can see your chakras..." Finley could feel the tension in her future wife, "Let me help you." She moves her hair and inhale her fragrance.

"Yes please...daddy..." Alcina whispers as she slowly turns and faces Finley.

Alcina bites her bottom lip. Looking into Finley's dark eyes with her own puppy eyes of lust. Finley notices her in a simple flow sundress as the weather was little hotter. Finley then takes both of the black leather gloves and wrapping them underneath the dress, spreading Alcina's legs apart and having them wrap around Finley's waist.

Finley lays her lover down on the bed, inhaling the aroma that Alcina was already releasing. She kisses, touch and  sliding her panties off. Alcina moans and feels her body heating up fast.

"I want you..." Alcina whispers seductively and places her cold hands onto her lovers warm chest.

"I know you do..." Finley tells and take off the dress.

Alcina raise her chest which made her breasts grabbing her lovers attention. Finley licks and suck on her lovers nipples. She then felt her bare back feeling those powerful nails as they began digging and scratching. Alcina wanted to claim her after reading some of the maidens minds as they desperately wanting Finley.

"You're mine..." Alcina nibbles on Finley's ear, "Is that your thigh or...is it our special friend?" She asked and glaring at her.

"Hehe." Finley got off the bed and takes off her leather pants.

And behold...it was their special friend. Finley was above Alcina and which both of them gave each other lustful kisses. She hears Alcina whimpering and somewhat holding onto her body.

"Fuck me, please daddy. I need you." Alcina begs by rubbing her inner thighs together.

"I will...baby girl." Finley said and was unsure to say it but notices Alcina's eyes widen and showed a smile.

The strap-on slides into Alcina's wet pussy. That's where a demon lust sound came out, making Alcina push her hips up and making her back sink into the bed. Apparently she wanted to be submissive and only towards Finley. Then both of them watched the strap going in and out as the sound turned them on harder.

~Sometime later~

Finley was on her back and Alcina was riding her. Both of them moaning each other's name and announces their intimacy to everyone.

"F-FUCK! D-DADDY!!" She calls Finley daddy over and over again.

"F-FFUCK BABY—" Finley than flips herself and Alcina over.

Finley was thrust hard and after each thrust, Alcina moans hard and loud. Her body was desperately needing this type of sex. To feel dominated, uncontrolled on everything and having someone do it for her.