Flashbacks

Alcina had finally got sleep as Finley took over the watch of their newly born child, Inca Dimitrescu-Triana. She was crying and hungry more than her older two brothers which Finley takes her on a quiet walk down the hallway's.
She soothes her with a song, a song of the Shihakage clan and while rocking in a chair in the living room.

"I swear on everything that you'll be safe in this castle." Finley whisperers and gently lay a kiss on Inca.

"Mom?" A yawning voice caught her attention.

She looks and notices that it was Hamura. He walks to her and sees his baby sister in her arms, a smile grew on his face and looks at them. Finley cups his cheek and shows a smile too.
Apparently Hamura couldn't sleep as Inca woke him up, she woke up Gaara too but he put on headphones and fell back to sleep. A quietly chuckle came from Finley as she nudges her head towards the kitchen.

"Let's get you something to drink and eat, I hear your stomach growling. Reminds me of your mother." Finley said as she puts her other hand on his shoulder.

Hamura nods and tags along. For some reason, she forgot that there was a baby crib in the kitchen. The maidens had offered to watch for their mistresses. Even the girls and the boy offered too, Hamura still laughs over it and knew that this placement was weird but came in hand.

There the tall mistress notices her son picking his nails as if he was nervous. His heart rhythm gave it away by that, Finley leans over the counter and grips his hand. Hamura got tense quick...he's eyes began to water like he was scared of talking about something. He sobs crying and hard, then he began to hug himself like incase something was about to go wrong.

"Hamura, do tell me what's on your mind." Finley ask and waits for what he was about to say.

"I don't know why I am afraid to say this..." Hamura wipes his eyes, "But I understand that being different is good and not bad...I-I..." He continues to sob more.

"I already know..." Finley smirks and moves tiny hair strains behind his ear, "I seen the same signs, I found out that I like a particular gender." She smiles and holds his chin, "It's okay that your gay, I'm happy you told me, the love for you will never change. Actually we all seen them but waited until you were ready." She comforts him that his family knew.

At that moment, Hamura shoulders dropped like the weight on him was finally lifted. He chuckles with a mix of crying as he didn't realize that his family already knew prior. But wonders how and when, he gets up and hugs his mom.

"Thank you..." He said into her chest.

"I'm happy that you told me." Finley smiles hard, "Is there a boy you like in school or..." She ask and he nodded his head.

They both look at each other until they heard foot steps. Alcina walks in and rubs her eyes.

"Mother..." Hamura straighten himself quick but was pulled into a her tightest hug.

"Draga mea, never be ashamed to be your true self. All I ever wanted is to have a family of my own too where they are not afraid of anything. Like I told your older sister, Bela, all I ever wanted...is you finding someone who you love as long as they treat you the same way." She quote what she told Bela at the fair, "If this boy from school likes you and not our riches than I'll love you and him no matter what. Just be happy and safe my love." She tells and looks at Finley, where at that moment, Inca starts crying again.

Hamura felt something wet on his head and looks where the wetness came from. He pulls away, gags and wipes after what he sees, Finley laughs out loud. Alcina looks down and was defeated after knowing this was going to happen plus traumatizing her youngest with her breast milk leaking as well as psychically touching his head.
All three talk about Hamura's first interest of liking boys. Apparently it was Johnny Depp and Chris Evan that made him attractive towards men.
Both Finley and Alcina both knew that it had to be one of them, while Inca began drinking Alcina's milk.