Breaking Down PT:1

Alcina gave up on knowing Finley's past and ignore that fact that she kept shut out from CoraLynn or the others. But she left for a meeting with the other lords as it was going to take three days. Finley began talking to CoraLynn about her experience on sex with women, as she's only been with men. They were both in the library, prior before Alcina left.

"She goes hard on me...like the sex is good but I want it soft and slow." CoraLynn sat on the couch, "Like...when you and I do it, it's something I crave for and I know it's weird for me to say that but it's true." She sighs, "Since she's gone for three days...maybe we can do it." She asked and looks at her.

"You want to have sex?" Finley's eye semi widen, "I mean, if that's what you want and I'll do it for you, and it doesn't matter." She smiles.

CoraLynn smiles and start kissing Finley so gently and soft. She began wrapping her arms around them, as Finley started doing the same thing. They both were gently gripping each other as it got hot and fast.

"Touch me." CoraLynn saddle herself on top of Finley, "Right there." She showed her on where to touch.

"Okay...I'll do it soft." Finley places her finger underneath CoraLynns chest and began rubbing clit. And Finley felt her clit being rub too.

CoraLynn slightly moans and kiss, her body was feeling the pleasure. Her pleasure was building up, she grips Finley's jawline with her hands. Finley starts building up her speed and held CoraLynn by one hand. Their breathings were combined into one breath, as their pleasure was rising together, and rocking back and forth into each other.

"Let me pleasure you more." Finley whispered, she made CoraLynn lay on her back and took off her underwear.

"F-Finny..." CoraLynn moans loud, "Righ-THERE..." She runs her fingers on her chest and started groping her own breast.

Finley still pleasure her at the same speed and increase it every four minutes. Then, she felt CoraLynn hips wrapping and squeezing her head. She was begging Finley to pleasure her more as she was so close.

"One or two?" Finley looks up and locked her lips.

"Two..." CoraLynn groans and squirms around, Finley chuckles as she inserts two fingers.

Her tongue was still putting a good amount of pressure on the clit and making the come here motion. CoraLynn was moaning as she was laughing at the same time, while Finley continuing.

"Fuck! Right there!" CoraLynns back arches and grips Finley's hair, "Don't STOP!" She grunts.

The fact I can make Alcina and her moan and make them both squirm like that...I must be a god...hahah...

~Outside of the Library~

Daniela was searching for Finley or CoraLynn to ask them something. As she walks pass the library door, she hears sounds, and does a investigation as she enters the room.

She peeks in, hears the familiar sounds even louder and instantly finds her two people that she was looking for. She froze as Finley and CoraLynn were naked and having sex on the couch in the library. She walks back slowly and doesn't make a sound as she closes the library.

She shuts the door and shakes her head. There Cassandra and Bela came they saw her walking away from her favorite place.

"Hey sis...aren't you going to go read?" Bela ask and wipes off her sickle.

"I was...then I remember I have a book in my bedroom." Daniela coughs, "Besides, what are you guys doing?" She asked and walks them both away from the library.

Cassandra told them that she and her new friend have been hanging out, and which she told them that it was Albert. She was seeing him as he express his feelings towards her. Daniela smiles and claps, while Bela gave up on telling her sister no but she congrats her. Both of the sisters kept it a secret and not tell their mother.