The Gift

~Sometime pass~

Finley was extremely weak after fight Allmathon, she and everyone didn't know what that truly happened. But she felt much better after a week of bed rest, ordered by her lover, Miranda and her four daughters. She had gotten up in the early in the morning, she was doing more research on the first child of Mother Shihakage...

"Ayo..." Bela and Cassandra came into the library, "Hey mother wants to talk to you Fin. As me and the girls are heading to Aunt Donna's, we're spending the night." She added, Cassandra came in and sees the first disciple.

"Is that our next enemy? Zagatha, the supreme disciple." Cassandra chuckles, "It's weird that she has six arms and has moth wings." She looks at the picture of her. Finley nods as she agrees that someone has six arms.

 Finley nods as she agrees that someone has six arms

(Zagatha the first Shihakage)

Finley gets and heads to where the girls told her on where their mother was at. They left the library and went their separate ways. She walks passed the maidens as they bowed to her, Finley was the cool and relax Lady of the castle as she didn't like the harsh things that Alcina and the girls did to them. She even told them everyday that they were doing good and keep up on the wok.

~The Bedchambers~

Finley ducks underneath the door, she froze when she sees her beautiful lover. Alcina was slouching in her vanity chair, smoking her 1920 cigarette pipe as her hair was waving natural and it was laid perfectly on her shoulders. She had on a see through pink pearl off-white robe, her nipples were noticeable and out. Which she inhales and blows out the smoke with a smile. She places the book that she was reading on the small coffee table.

"Hello my love..." Alcina got up, "I miss you..." She made the come-here motion.

"Alcina...umm..." Finley throat felt dry like a desert, "I miss you too..." Her eyes directly went towards her lovers body.

Her cheek felt extremely hot, her powerful leg were shaking in a good way and her breath was short when Finley was in-front of Alcina. Their eyes met, hers eyes were gold and Finley's eyes were normal. Both gently touching each other body parts...
Finley's hands slid down to Alcina's bottom her hands lids between her back-thighs and she felt those beautiful, thick strong legs wrapped around her waist. Both of them laid in the bed as Finley showed dominance.

"Finley, I want to pleasure you." Alcina said and flips herself on-top if Finley, "You've done so much for us, so let me do the honor..." She sliced Finley's white shirt and her grey bleached stain sweatpants.

"Okay my love..." Finley laid there as her wrists were pin to the bed frame.

Alcina pressed her strong thigh between Finley's legs then she stroked her lips with her thumb. Even though she knew it was reprehensible. Finley's response, a sensual moan, only fired her up more. Alcina licked over her neck and inhaled her delicious scent. She couldn't hold back any longer, and bites down hard. Finley's skin yielded to her teeth, and warm blood reached Alcina's tongue. Her mind shut down as her senses went crazy. With irrepressible force, she rubbed herself against Finley's body and licked every drop of blood from her skin.