Recovering PT:3

~Two months later~

The day that Finley passed out, she didn't know what fully happened, her chakras always last long but she thinks it was for not using them a lot like she always did at the Dimitrescu castle. But she still meditated as she slowly opens her chakras again.
Meanwhile, Finley was finally reading the book that the Duke gave...the history of the Shihakage clan. When she was young she only read parts of it here and there as the language is very old, written differently and only the Shihakage bloodline can read it.

"Only three recordings of people transmitting their Tanjōan to non-Shihakage people." Finley sits up from the couch in the living room, "Apparently, this book needs to be update because I have that extra special gift." She talks to herself and takes a tick notes and marks the pages.

"It's quite funny that you talk to yourself sometimes." Mirandas said, walking from the kitchen and she sat down on the couch.

There she takes the book, looks at it and opens to a random page. She couldn't understand the letters as Finley explains that it's only the ones who are born in the Shihakage can understand the language. Miranda nods as she asked about the history of the clan. Which Finley answered her questions and didn't answer the others as she didn't have them. The only person who knew it all was her father but he was in jail it was forbidden for her to talk too him.

"Well not enough learning for today, let's go do to your therapy session." Miranda gets up, finally grown so she didn't want to do another therapy session.

"Can we actually not do that today and just relax. Like I'm getting overwhelmed over it, like can we just have some wine, food and not have therapy." Finley begs and looks at Miranda with puppy eyes.

Miranda closes her eyes and looks away but Finley gets up and stood in front of her quietly. There her opens her eyes as she was face-to-face with Finley, her body tensed up and suddenly got a heat wave. Miranda gives in as she nods, Finley smiles and hugs her.

"Thank you." Finley thanked her, "I found some good wine in the basement and I'm hoping we'll have it with our dinner tonight as I made the maidens go home for tonight and made Elena went to visit her father." She added and heads off.

"Oh so just the two of us?" Miranda said, "And you're making dinner?" She added.

Finley answered her questions as she was in the basement looking for the wine. While she was down there, Miranda felt butterflies, the heat wave again and smiles hard. She tells Finley that she's going to get freshen up as she heads to her bathroom to shower.

~Shortly Time Skips~

The entire house smelled amazing. Miranda comes walking in as she was wearing a causal white slit wrap asymmetrical high waist skirt with a black tighten shirt. Her hair was natural wavy as she pinned half of it up, she went all natural minus Mascara and light red lipstick.

"Wow...you look beautiful." Finley froze as she smirks at her, she opens he chair and pushed Miranda in close too the table.

"Well thank you and you look beautiful too." Miranda looks up and down at Finley.

She was wearing a black on black simple outfit. Causal black button up shirt with black jeans, her hair was in a high ponytail and brings over the dinner for them. There she pours the wine into hers and Mirandas.

"What's the name of this dish?" Miranda sniffs the food and her body relaxed after smelling the food.

"Llapingachos, it's a fired potato pancakes they are stuff with cheese,  I made a breakfast-dinner food." Finley said as she takes a bite of the food, "It's another famous dish in my fathers country. It's good if you mix with the eggs, and sliced up red onions." She covers her mouth.