The First Talk

~A month later~

Everyone in the castle were doing their usual routines. The Dimitrescu girls have been talking to Finley in private as she accepted them back but not Alcina...yet.
Alcina was heading to the library because she wanted to get away from the drama and the spreading rumors. Especially, her abusing Marie like she did with Finley.

"At least I can find peace and quiet..." Alcina enters the library, then grabs a random book and heads towards the fireplace.

When she walks she sees Finley reading as she was snuggled up in a comfy blanket. Alcina's body began to shake then she took a step back and hits a bookshelf, and making some books fall as it grabs Finley's attention.

"You can stay...if you like..." Finley sees Alcina as she makes eye contact.

"It's okay I can leave..." Alcina said and took another step backward.

Finley points the chair then continues to read, so Alcina walks over and sat in the chair to read.

Both of them sat there for awhile, enjoying the peace and quite. Alcina glimpses over at Finley here and there, but she couldn't keep looking at her as she'll know. But then she hears music from Finley as she had a white string in her ear.

"What are you listening too?" Alcina asked out of the blue. Finley looks up and takes the ear piece out.

"Oh...umm..." Finley digs for iPod and looks at the artist, "It's called Beautiful Creatures by Illenium, featuring MAX...do you wanna listen?" She looks at her again, Alcina's mouths slightly opens and nods.

She moves over to the couch, Finley gives the other unused ear piece to Alcina as she puts it into her ear and listens to the melody. Her eyes close, feeling goosebumps all over her body while Finley nods her head as she follows the beat of the song. Alcina opens her eyes and looks at Finley.

"It's marvelous, they know how to sing and getting the instruments to play like that." Alcina listens as the song ends, "Can I ask you something but only if you want to continue talking to me?" She wanted to get her consent to continue talking.

Finley had a thinking face on, she though for a bit and then nods as she closes her book.

"Go ahead..." Finley said to her and pauses her iPod.

"Umm...I wanted to say that you truly have a beautiful singing voice." Alcina said first as Finley's eyes slightly widen, "Daniela found your phone and somehow guessed the password correctly. She showed me some videos and pictures from your life, plus she found a video of you singing Sogon in a bathroom..." She takes in a deep breath, "You even sound more beautiful than me when I was at your age." She exhales steady, "And I'm sorry...about your childhood as she told me..." She gets up and walks away.

Alcina walks towards the door but she was stop.

"Thank you..." Finley said as Alcina looks back, "The past is the past and all we can do is move forwarded into the future as we take those lessons and learn from them." She chuckles, "Plus maybe later down the future...we can sing together?" she finishes and awaits for Alcina to say something.

"I would like..." Alcina tries to hide her smile, "Enjoy the peace and quiet Finley..." She walks out and shuts the door.

There, Finley felt her Kokorogan rising then feeling butterflies flying around her stomach and thoughts of Alcina popped in her mind. While thinking, Amita comes out of nowhere and knew.

"You can't be serious?" Amita judges Finley, "Do you actually miss her?" She can read her thoughts, Finley rolls her eyes and leaves as she completely ignores her.