Iowa State Fair PT:2

The family came back and went to see other parts of the State Fair. Karl, Finley and the girls were ready to see Slipknot. And apparently, Finley had bought another ticket and didn't realize it and offered it to Alcina, which she agrees as she heard some of their music.

"Okay let's get going, Miranda and Amita texted me as Eva was already down in the lobby." Finley had put her famous hoodie thats red and black as the sleeves were cut off.

"Does this look right?" Alcina walks out with a Slipknot leather jacket. Deep black jacket with a crimson dark blue cottage dress.

The girls seen their mother and they were blown away. They wore their concert outfit that they prepared a month ago. Karl and CoraLynn both texted Finley and asking them on where they were, which Finley looks and realizes that they were going to be late.
The Dimitrescu-Triana family all headed down and got into a large taxi. Eva lays her head on back on the sit, she held Miranda and Amita's hand as they were happy again.

~Hours Later, Slipknot concert~

Finley had gotten her family the pitstanding area, which she brought a chair for Alcina because her feet were hurting again. The girls took a selfie with their uncle and parents as the show began. But they were close to the stage

"HELLO IOWA!" Corey Taylor walks up with her friends, "ARE YOU READY FOR A FUCKING BADASS SHOW?!" He added as the crowded screams yes.

There Finley brought a bottle of blood water for Alcina. She keeps track on how much her limits are and how much she drinks, and it's been a-lot as she's drinking for three instead of one. The song start off with a banger, it was the 2009 song, Psychosocial. The group sang and which the crowd followed along and even Alcina did too, during the performances one of the members who played the lead guitarist, Mick Thomson comes up.

"Dude either I'm high or does this woman right there look like Miss D from the Pallboys?" Mick said and got Corey's attention. He looks as his eyes widen.

He stops the entire show to proceed on looking st Finley's wife. Alcina was shocked that a American singer and his buddies knew the band, which she remembers that Finley had told her that she was very popular in America.

"Ma'am, has anyone told you that you look like Miss D? If you know who that is?" Corey bends down as Alcina got up.

"Actually...she was my great-grandmother." Alcina lies to him, "I even sing like her too." She smile at them.

Finley, Karl and the girls all laugh after hearing that. Corey sees and looks at Finley and others, Alcina told her that's her wife and daughters plus her annoying little brother. The rest of the Slipknot group all came and was breathless after seeing her. The camera crew even came and put her on the jumbo screen which everyone got to see her.

"Is it possible that your great-grandmother may have taught you to sing Sogon?" Mick announces, "If yes, can you sing it to us?" He cups his hands together as if he was about to beg.

"I don't want to steal your guys spotlight an—" Alcina was cut off as the fans all shouted yes. She sighs with a smirk and nods on the agreement.

There Finley helps her up to the stage. The band saw her stomach and congrats her; and handed her a microphone. She was nervous over the fact that she hadn't perform in years but looks at Finley as she never left her side. Alcina breaths in and out, looking at the crowd and that's when the music was switched over to Sogon.